Looking for good local alignment shop for lowered car

Hey everyone, im looking for a good local allignment shop.

I drive a 2008 civic si that is pretty low. Last summer it was barely able to make it up onto the rack. I adjusted my coilovers for this summer and made it a little lower…so i was wondering if anyone knew of a shop that could handle a lowered car.

I heard from somewhere that some places have a drive on allignment machine and there is no need to go up onto a rack…is that true? And if so are there any around here? Thanks guys!

boradway auto.

alot of place have wooden planks to get lowered cars onto the rack

what kind of coil overs did you get?

Watkins Spring on Central Ave east of Everett Rd will align a car with modded suspension, they did my 02 Si on Mugen SS last year. I don’t know about their height limitations though, mine is only dropped about an inch a half.

I’m on buddy club n+'s probably running close to a 3 inch drop with the HFP lip kit all around. Skunk2 rear camber arms and ignalls front camber bolts.

I heard good things about watkins on central, i’ll give them a call. Anyone else know good places?

omilin’s in schenectady

Just called watkins and they said they can do it no problem cause they have an alignment machine where they just drive onto it without any ramps like i was talking about. And they said they’d be able to dial in some custom neg. camber for me which i want. Im so pumped. They said its gonna be 160 plus tax which is the only downside but whatever i least i know itll be done good and i don’t have to worry about my lip kit getting all f’ed up. Thanks for the suggestion thecor.

Just as a suggestion, call up Cooley Mazda/VW and ask for Tom to do your alignment.

Or PM 1stGen on this site, that’s Tom and he will do a better job than any other place locally.

Oh yeah, it should be cheaper than 160 also.

I would but the problem is could he get my car up on the rack? The reason i wanna go to watkins is because they don’t have a rack. Its just a pit that you drive over so they don’t need to lift the car at all.