alignment places that are great

hey

my car is low

it dosnt get onto alignment racks i dont think

what options do i have

raising it isn’t an option

where are the baller alignment places at???

Can Alignment in Milton.

isnt wheel and tire zone in mississuaga the guys who do alot of track cars?

why dont you ask sasha?

^ would they also do suspension tuning???

Canadian tire in waterdown sunk their rack into the cement floor… they are good for a quick/cheap one. John there is a pretty legit dude too, he knows his shit if you want something out of the ordinary. (as opposed to “you WANT rear camber???”)

northwest lexus in brampton has a drive on that is level with the ground my dad does lowered cars on it all the time

auto accessory zone in whitby has a mint setup they did my buddys that you cant even get a pop bottle cap under

Whats the address for Auto Accessory Zone? I’ll be needing an alignment soon…

awesome replies guys!!!

anyone else who knows of places should post them up so people around the gta will know where to go!

i still haven’t gotten mine just yet

My buddy at JNB Auto in Oakville can do alignments on ultra low cars for a good price too. He doesn’t like doing it since it takes forever since most slammed cars have all adjustable arms but he’ll still do it lol. He can also do alignments to your specs if you want. Call 905-338-5721. Ask for Rob and say Ramesh sent you.

Perfect thread. I need mine done…and need to find a place open on Saturdays. Can-Align isn’t open Sat’s. Are these places you speak of open?

JNB Auto is open on saturdays.