Tried to get an alignment today

But i now have the distinction for the ONLY car suburban has not been able to get onto their alignment rack.

They were pretty cool about it, and are going to go buy some 2x12’s so i can get my car on there next week.

APPARENTLY (i didnt see this to confirm it) my oil pan is down too low for the aligntment jacks to slide under it…

I really have no idea how that can happen since the oil pan is tucked up inside the lower engine bracing and i NEVER scrape it on anything, nor is it hanging down from what i can see by laying on the ground… but i dont see why they would lie to me…

Lol, wow that’s gay. Well at least they’re buying the proper stuff to get it done for you.

:tup: to them for that.

LOL @ 2x12’s being ‘proper’
But they do work…

My tires are bald and i have about 1,200 on them… I think i need a alignment, how much do they normally run?

80-150

The wood is just to get my car a little higher

Yea, i understand the purpose of the wood.

Im a 4x4, so i shouldnt have a problem. I need to stop by soon.

I remember trying to get my delsol on the rack before, I just winged it, and by wing it, I hit the ramp going like 5mph scrapping bumper and intercooler on the way up, loz

suburban sucks anyway

thats what she said

Suburban def sucks… I had an appointment with them for a week, give them the car for the entire afternoon and they call me at 4:45 and say that they can’t do it because my wheels have no lip… I tell them I can bring another set of wheels, they say too bad because its friday and nobody will stay after 5pm. Big waste of my time, I ended up taking the car to Gaulins in Williamsville and they took care of me quickly, proffessionally, and for a decent price.

hen did the cops come and arrest you and give you 10 tickets?

yeah that’s why I take my car to Craig Autometrics (granted, Roc, no good for you) - they have a flush / in-ground one that you just drive on and then it lifts the car :slight_smile:

They got xanders lowered Z06 on there… it did take some 2x12’s that the guy had to run home for LOL.

got my alignment done at Towne BMW and my car’s lower than yours. Granted, i gave them the scaffold planks that were needed and they are now kept on hand there.

Any places that you guys would recommend?

basil ford, they do alignments there

eh could be worse. I took my car to sears auto behind the mall to get an alignment becuase it was the only place open by the time I got out of work. They did my alignment and it still pulled really bad so I took it bad. They “corrected” it THEN decided to mention that I had a bad ball joint. :wtf:

Well, Rick used to whore Suburban on this site. They were presented as god’s gift, so a lot of members used to recommend them at first.

Maybe ownership changed or something, but the quality of their service hasn’t been stellar, as I know a handful of members that have had negative experiences with them.

ya basil does a free 127 point curtesey(i spelled it wrong) check of your vehicle and informs you of everything wrong and they do alignments, if your going ot go there pm me i may be able to get you a discount

Place for alignment?