Tried to get an alignment today

Licatas on walden across from swerve is where i got mine done

Gaulins in Williamsville

They don’t like you.

I’ll bet my Z06 at 2"of ground clearance all around was/is lower than your car. They just took the extra time to get the long boards out to get it on there.

X…

i dropped the car off the night before, and had to call in to check the status at around 3… at that point htey wer JUST starting to work on it… they are only open till 5pm, so i had to ride my bicycle down there at 5pm to see my car sitting out front, and when i went inside george [the owner] was like i have some good news/bad news… but i never got the good news…

they specifically told me how they got your car up on the lift…

it wasnt the ground clearance of the front end that was giving them problems, it apparently was my oil pan (which again doesnt make sense cuz when i look under there i see nothing hanging down below the rest of the car)

is the oil pan really wide? mabe they have a shitty lift and the arms couldnt clear around the pan, because a alignment rack is a 4 post then it has the small air lifts to raise the car to set everything up then you lower it back ontothe 4 post

not really wide no…

hmm, idk try bringing it to basil, make a appt and pm me when it is

im not gonna bring it to basil just yet, im gonna give them a shot to get the 2x12’s to get my car up there…

whats with the basil pimping lately anyways?

the whole family is on nyspeed

This is why it’s sweet that my friend works at a muffler store, my alignments cost me a few beers.

Amen! Auto Specialties in Lockport has a flush / in-ground rack also. Love it, plus they’ll do any spec you want.

got a number for the Lockport place

Ya here’s a dude to take advice from

Wait a minute. Are you talking about your bimmer, as in the E46? If so your oil pan shouldnt be an issue because it is mounted about 1"1/2-2’ above a chassis reinforcement plate. If anything the plate might give them a hard time but i dont see how.

Auto Specialties.
(716) 625-6125
6172 S Transit Road,
Lockport, NY 14094

^^^ Thanks

Dave is the man to talk to.

to bad ron told you that while you were sitting under the lift like a waterhead

Atleast they’re willing to do something about it. Hopefully they get you taken care of next week.

pm’d :slight_smile: