Assassin's Creed

Looks like it should be a pretty cool game. Its from the same people who made Prince of Persia (not the old one).

Its also based around some pretty interesting history. I’d say this is the first time a videogame has prompted me to read a book about its subject matter.

For those who don’t read the link, the game is about a group of covert Islamic assassins during medieval times. From what I can gather thus far, the Islamic people were in a religious war during the 3rd Crusade. They were severely outnumbered so they formed a group of highly trained and devoted assassins to carry out policital assassinations. They became very feared and in many cases didn’t even need to kill to meet their political ends. Just the threat to a person in power to show they were vulnerable was sometimes enough. There is very little known about these assassins but from things I’ve read, it looks like they were able to stay in power for many years until Ghangis Khan’s grandson found out who they were and where they were based and wiped them all out.

Anyway, the game lets you play as one of the assassins. It looks pretty good.

what systems?

Eww, PS3

Yes only PS3.

w00t