At this point. Sunny and 63 degrees on Saturday

Thanks, I such a dumb ass some time…:confused:

its ok, we all know your a little slow :smiley: as long as u dont get as bad as neonracer01 u have nothing to worry about :smiley:

so it looks like only 3-4 of you people will be going to the track from the pittspeed forum? Me and 5 other guys are driving up hoping to see more people there! And there will be some other people with us but they are not gonna run.
What are you guys driving? I will look for you at the track… I already know that one of you there will be in an EVO so what else should i be looking for? If i know what you guys are driving it will be easy to find and meet all of you.
We will be driving … Supra, STI, WRX, Celica, Focus, VW dont be afraid to come up to us and let us know that you are one of the guys on the forum.
See ya tomorrow!

i will be there in my 240… its blue

going on sat. silver trans am

Ill be there sat, black c5

<-- ill be there, either spectating or dragging the daily 3.4 monte carlo just to get made fun of LOL

Hey man,
I might head up, I’ll be in a silver 03 cobra vert.

Im in a pearl white mkiv supra, i will try to find you guys up there… have fun!

Well I had the crappiest day… drove all the way up, spent 20 bucks, got one run, missed 3rd gear after 3 attemps, got 5th, ended up running a 12.6@112. :crying:

When you’re used to 10.80 timeslips @140mph, and this happens you wanna go look for another hobby. :greddy:

Don’t feel bad. I had 3 runs, runs 2 and 3 I locked out in 3rd gear each time. Managed a 12.6 @109 on the 1st run. That’s why they call it test n tune…gotta get rid of the winter rust :slight_smile:

i ran a tough to beat 16.8 in my daily beater… damn it i need my dsm running

I would post my videos but do you really want to see a vette run a 15.7,15.1 and 14.0…

I need practice hitting 3rd, and slicks… I did beat talon92tsi’s (Jeff) daily driver though :slight_smile:

After seeing Notluzin’s (Dean) TA I think I need a cam, headers, and a set of 4.30s!

I had a rough day also, I had big trouble getting out of the hole! My 60’ times were horrible. My tires just did not seem like they were made of rubber…they seemed more like hard plastic. Top peed at the end was good for some mid 12 passes and all i could muster up was mid 13’s all day long. I will be back next time with some better rubber at minimum, if not slicks!!!
Overall i had fun and that is what it was all about… it was nice meeting some of you other guys up there. I will see ya all again i am sure.

me too… most c5s can cut around a 1.9 second 60’ but I was getting 2.7s on better tires then what comes stock. I also had way to much air in them (after the burnout my pressure monitor went up to 42 lbs :doh: )

only 63 degrees, surprised the track isnt closed, knowing prp

I was up there both days…i met some of the fbucket guys…had a good time…to bad i couldnt make it into the 13’s…my last run was a 14.03…

even honda civics dont have that high of a trap at 10.8!

sorry bout your luck

Kurt:

Yeah saturday was kinda shitty for me but it looks like i’m going to be replacing a bunch of shit now electrical, ecu appears to be fried no tps signal i’m suprised it went as fast as it did.