Atlanta?

where are you staying? i am about 25 min out of the city. how is transportation there?

minnesota??? Marta is key to getting around the city

Do some research, fggt.

3 golf courses, museum, beach, hiking, laser light show, food, gift shops, cable car ride to the top…the list goes on

there’s plenty to do there

Ok, so let me take a swing. First, where are you staying, and for how long? I’ll give better advice with that. Until then, I’ll start with responding to some of the other suggestions.

Go to the Aquarium, it’s the largest in the world and the only place to see Whale Sharks in captivity outside of Asia, its pretty BA. I suggest going early unless you like dealing with snott nosed troll kids, that place gets packed.

Do not under any circumstance go to Underground, unless you recently turned black and/or like being shot at, avoid this like the plague. In a city with more dining and drinking options than you can shake a shit at, this is like telling someone to go to Popeyes. Fucking no, just no…

Stone Mountain may be up your alley because they like turbo dodges and fly stars and bars. Its interesting, but a bit of a drive if you are staying inside the city. Depending on how long you are around, I would say pass. You’ll see it when you fly in, and seeing the big granite boob sticking out of the earth is really about all there is that is worth a damn. Once you are out there OTP, you are really only going to be titillated by chain restaurants and strip-malls.

The world of coke is pretty neat, and an easy one to hit while you are done with the aquarium, or you can split them up. Both are also right next to centennial Olympic park (also good for getting shot at when it is night time). CNN is right here as well, and you can go on the CNN tour (I haven’t done this yet though, so no witty color commentary).

Zoo Atlanta (NOT the Atlanta Zoo) is a pretty decent zoo in Grant park. Near lots of other suggested hot sports like the East Atlanta Village and Little 5 Points. Both are highly recommended hang outs. Plenty of bars plus a great crowd (slightly towards the alternative end of the spectrum) makes both awesome places for casual eats and drinking.

Are you in to food at all? There is a ridiculous density of great eateries in this town for just about any meal.

No, MARTA sucks a fucking donkey nut. Actually, i’d rather ride a donkey. I’d be able to get more places. Are you renting a car? MARTA only goes up, down, left and right. It is pretty much useless unless you want to go to Preimeter Mall from the Airport or the 7 other places it serves. Atlanta is definately a car town, not a walk/cab/mass transit town.

here now, went to the AQ and the coke factory, was really cool, I have a car, prob going to cnn tmw and a nice place to eat… any recommendation?

please tell me you bought a cuty pass? also dont tell me you went to coca cola and the aq on monday as we were standing next to like 3 ppl from Buffalo

yea, email me if you want info, I’ll pm my email.

If you tell me the type, I’ll give you suggestions.