So I'm in Hotlanta. And I'm having lots of fun.

I met up with some “honda” guys here. And i asked them…“where are the fast hondas???”

and i get the response… “well hes pointing to a dc2 integra gonna have 250 hp Na.”

“and that civic si, had a type r block, and 6 spd transmission.”

and the honda guys ripped on this green cobra at starbucks…that would have totally handed them, their asses.

and i went to some bar called Halo. And met some international drug dealer, named rich.

and totally hit on some ugly chicks.

but i drank. a lot.

and about those ugly chicks…they were all totally named rachael.

3 ugly chicks all named rachel…who woulda thought?

and then some girl named erin talked to me.

the bartenders were cute.

hey walter…your city sucks…and is full of ugly chicks named rachel and slow cars, and they dont have yeungling here. i dont think thats how you sspell yuengling…but its close enough.

hotlanta is far from hot. it should just be called atlanta from now on.

:tdown:

oh aand tomorrow night i get to tgo to a frat house with a german kid named robert, and a bucnh of girls volleyball players from ogelthorpe university.

did u drive down? u in the hatch?

nodpe.

dropve dpwn in sc’ed rsx, 3 deep.

flying back thursday morning.

You were definetly not in the right part of atlanta…goto Buckhead where all the money and cars are or athens where the georgia bulldogs play, that city has plenty of hot chicks but then again they are in college so they may be a bit to old for you

I thought the women were amazing down there.

don’t forget. There’s 2 T&A’s in “Atlanta”. You need to hit up music midtown.

:roll:

edit: someone who actually knows what they are talking about

:tup:

beck your in the wrong places for sure…if you want to see the hottest chicks atlanta has to offer you need to make your way to the Claremont Lounge…

j/k

Go to little five points thats more your pace. I saw nothing but hot fucking girls everywhere…go to the highlander, elmyr or anywhere in that area.

listen to mr. macooooooooooon over here…

he’s in ATL i think every other day LOL. I get calls when he is stuck in traffic HAAA

but he knows what he’s talking about

Maybe you’re just not horny enough yet.
Wait a couple days and the chicks will look hotter.:lol:

:lmfao:

That’s because people in atlanta don’t care about POS Hondas. Seriously, I never see modified hondas at any of the big cars stuff, except tacky messican rice.

And all the underagers live in the 'burbs. There are plenty of hot chicks in this city, you just don’t know how to find them, and they want nothing to do with you.

A TOWN NGGA

You are absolutely in the wrong area then. HotLanta > many, many, many places, to include buffalo.

I had the greatest time in atlanta…my buddy lives in the old 4th ward…only white biker dude with tattoos in a sea of black neighbors…they love him. It was cool though.

heh i miss atlanta :frowning:

wish i was there right now

lol, turn 21 then when you can check out the whole city, call us back.

And I know plenty of Honda thugs down there.

oh yea… :mamoru:

i dont have to wait til i turn 21.

i know people.

and walter. if i wanted to, i would come to your house right now, and fuck your girlfriend while your at work.

but then i still wouldn’t have solved my problem of finding any hot girls.

:slight_smile:

oh SHIT LOOK OUT!! we’ve got a baller

apparently you don’t know anyone if you are going to the shitty places in atlanta

lol, I knew people (before I was 21) in NYC also, guess what, everything you thought you knew, you really didn’t. Honestly most places that let lots of underage people in, you probably don’t wanna be there anyway…