New member from somewhere with better beaches and 75% more single ham wallet.

Hey, I’m new here. I live in Wilmington, NC. You should all move down here. Why?

1.) Women that aren’t beat.
2.) Better chinese buffets.
3.) Beaches.
4.) NO SNOW. FO SHO. AFRO.

Anyways, I’m usually on Honda-Tech, but my brother (lysis) is always on here, so I figured I’d check it out. Wait, sorry, his name is ly55555555is. Oh man, his name is so cryptic. Seriously, I needed a decoder ring to get ‘lysis’ out of that.

I’m really into the technical side of cars. I’m always learning something new about engine/suspension design and theory. I’d like to create a business based around creating new parts for Honda/Acura platforms. I like learning about health/fitness (can’t wait to get a gym membership), listening to ALL different kinds of music (NIN, Chevelle, Sweatshop Union, Deftones, Tiesto, Pixies, Swollen Members, Rage, GnR, Motley Crue, etc.), and I occasinally enjoy attempting to cook.

Rock out with your cock out.

why hello :wink:

VB > Wilmington :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome d00d…

welcome :wave:

Eh, I’m probably moving to Raleigh within 3 months anyways… close enough…

occasionally? shitnut here is always playing kitchen chemist.

fun fact: he knows wayyyyyyyyy more about cars than i do. you will see this in posts to come

i’d welcome you, but i just farted in your room real good so i hope that will suffice

nc has:

NO BBQ
sweet tea
rednecks & yankees

no thanks

welcome

my sis lives down there. in or around new burn(spelling?)

enjoy

nah, we have pulled pork BBQ that comes with either west or east carolina variants and are both awesome :tup:

you’re just mad cause the temp’s prolly below freezing right now

EDIT: Right Now for
Rochester, NY

17 degrees F
Feels like 7 degrees F

someone get this guy a welcome case of milwaukees best. that shit has to be a genetic disease

I heard someone took a swig of a fresh can of Milwaukee’s best, and they got a mouth full of hops. I’ll take my chances if I’m feelin’ ghetto, though.

New Bern’s a couple hours away. It’s a small town, but it’s got some cool historic sites.

anywhere near statesville??? i should be there soon lol

awesome title

#1 is key

i am going to have to agree with #1 on that

welcome… but the carolinas are beyond hyped…

getting out of buffalo to move somewhere better is one thing.

moving to the carolinas because its the best place to be? FALSE.

pffft, if you can’t find a hot chick in buffalo then you have serious issues.

Anyway, who the hell is lysis? You mean ghettostylezzzzzzz?

lol, hot sure. Not alcoholic, bipolar, coke addict, used whore… and still hot… good luck

oh, i’m not saying it’s the best. him and my mom have always lived down here, i figured 24yrs later might be a good time to join up. taxes are low, the beach is 10mins away, people are friendly, you can actually find school counseling positions, cost of living is low…

i’m sure there’s better places. but they don’t have my mommy and broseph living there, tho :tdown:

It’s quite obvious you only meet chicks at bars.