New member from somewhere with better beaches and 75% more single ham wallet.

oh is that who it is? i was having trouble figuring it out

yikes, issues much? lol :lol:

ok. Would love to know how many hot girls FROM Buffalo you have dated. … keep in mind that our definitions of hot may differ by quite a bit

hot is a bitch that’ll cook you dinner and shut up while you eat it, right?

:lol:

I’ve only dated 3 girls in my life. Last 2 have been from buffalo and my current girlfriend is quite the hottie. I didn’t meet her at a bar, she doesn’t do coke, she drinks (omg must mean she’s an alcoholic), she’s not even close to being a psycho, her dad is a millionaire and loves me, etc. Sorry that it didn’t work out for you here in buffalo and that you’re bitter, but to think that all girls here are what you had mentioned above is pretty silly.

1. ill take some snow over a hurricane any day. 3. i dunno man i think the beauty of beaver island can contest any beach in NC haha. 2. YINGS! bahaha 1. and there are plenty of “hot” girls in buffalo buddy just stop looking on chippewa.

i have been to charlotte and greensboro and a lot of the sounth and its awesome down there man. welcome.

good luck finding one with out the clap!

I heard that in Wilmington Women go out in packs trying to find men. My wife’s cousin lives down there, hes the one that told me.

sounds about right. the university of NC - wilmington is literally right next to our apt complex, and their male:female ratio is 2:3

it rules so hard here

haha.

i can say for certain that there are way more hot chicks in SD than in buffalo.

I was at ECC this morning and all you see is short over weight girls and all the skinny ones are orange from tanning too much. :lol: Im glad Im not single

Although I agree with your general mindset, you gotta keep it in perspective, you were looking at ECC. That’s like saying you couldn’t find any venture capitalists at Dollar General this morning.

“oh yaah?” </fargo accent>

LOL.

The only thing I found out by another board down there is that it looks like the emissions crap is the same for cars, and the minute I said anything about ways to get around it they all freaked like mr do-right always people…

welcome :wave:

:lol: @ ham wallet.

Hello :wave:

omg that was pointless and dumb. If you want to have a decent discussion try not to say dumb shit.

If thats the case and your shit worked out then that is cool. Respect.

Well then its a good thing that no where in my posts did I say all girls in Buffalo fall under that description. I do however think that most hot girls in Buffalo are fucked up or have a walk in closet full of skeletons. I also think most guys on here that know whats up and have been around would agree.
Can you find a decent one. Sure… will it be easy as you seem to imply… HELL NO.

On Topic: Welcome Aboard :wave:

You asked me how many I’ve dated, and I told you. Don’t ask stupid questions then maybe?

Were you being serious when you said this?

Where did I imply that? When I said that you have some serious issues if you can’t find a decent chick in Buffalo? It doesn’t mean it’s easy, but it is not hard at all. Stop checking bars for them. End of discussion.

I think some people are making overly BROAD (heh, no pun intended) statements.

Welcome. More terms like “ham wallet” please.