Attention Adam

http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/1068599457.html

hot damn

alcoholic beverages

auto FTL

Num num num! Needs a bigger converter, but thats a hell of a deal!

You should buy it. Next winters project.

Haha, along with minitubbing/back-halving my car!! If i was gonna go that big i would just save up and buy a 600CI low compression setup with a 101mm turbo…which may or may not be happening in 3-4yrs

u wont do it…

A minitub wouldnt be too bad especially since you wouldnt seem to mind a gutted interior. We looked into doing it to mine but thats more than Ive got the cash for right now (labor and fabrication). I want to keep a full interior so it would be a little more work with the interior panels, seat, etc.

When i get my “real” job it totally plan on doin it!!:thumbup

Why you doin it to yours? Its gonna be a 11-12 sec car. Will be more than fine on the tire you can fit in it now imo

something along those specs will most likely be my next car purchase

Which one, OP or what im lookin to do? And what ya lookin to pick up?

I know. We just thought it would be kinda cool to fit more tire on it. I decided not to do it, atleast not for a long time.

It might not always be a slow car but knowing me it will be.

Oh ok, just wondering lol. It will be a quick street car that you should be able to drive anywhere and get 20mpg with

I hope so.
It was getting 17 mpg before with me beating on it.

Thats 4 mpg more than the truck gets with me driving it easy.

Haha, amazing aint it!

Yeah, it is. Of course the car needs 93 and the truck takes 87 so the cost probably evens out though. Ive gotten a best of 13.5 with the truck.

Wow, that seems a bit low

Yeah, but I guess its normal. It runs great.
I havent had it above 75. Usually I set the cruise on the highway about 5 over the limit.