**ATTENTION** all guys must read and show their girlfriends/wives

Finally a way for guys to talk their girlfriends/wives into daily head :rofl

http://www.murdzplace.com/CNN.htm

your welcome

lol oops its suppose to say “show” not “whoe” lol but I dont know how to fix it…sorry im a blonde

Nice find!

Edit your first post, you should be able to change the title.

so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Helena Shifteer
:bow:bow

oh thanks, i had to go to “advanced” options lol

(AP) – Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.

I want to goto that University!!!

god thats got to be an awsome class.

+1:

“Only with regular occurance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine,” said Dr. Helena Shifteer, one of the researchers at the University. “Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances.”

^Lucky bastard that womens husband is… :frowning:

unless shes a whore :open_mouth:

did u not pay attention to the date? shit is mad old. everyone saw it the day the internet was invented.

lol nope didnt realize how old it was, and its all new to me lol, im just glad im not gunna get breast cancer hahahaha jk jk

So why arent you in my bed cuddling?

cuddling? :gay lol jk

10 seconds…

Anyways awsome find…

Favorited on the iphone to show random bitches

I’ve been telling women this for years. The only difference is now I’m not lying.

you mean why arent you in my passenger seat!!!

ha 10 seconds:rolleyes:

hahaha you two are bad

lol . . . .

ill give you bad:O

ok no show

haha i know right!:gtfo unless you show next time and chill with girls in bootyshorts!