ATTENTION LOVE4DICK!

SWEEET

Yes post 127 I did instigate. once. and I admitted it in my reply above. Where as you instigated 129, 132, 133, 137 & 143. Most of which were after I already gave you the “upper hand” and apparently attempted to backpedal my way out. AKA acting like a bigger man and attempting to reason with your dumbass and proving to you that your not worth the skin off my knuckles.

I didnt make assumptions about anything. An assumption is looking at a big turbo on a car and thinking it will go fast. All I did was listen to you spout off, and first gave you a friendly, believe it or not, suggestion to cut the shit with her. Then once you started in with the ASSUMPTION THAT I THREATENED YOU WITH MY COMMENT ABOUT SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN PUBLIC… that it was going to get physical.

I assume (because I have to this time CLIFF since you didn’t quote someone in that reply) that this is directed towards me.

Activists stand around with signs and shit. I simply have moral manly standards i follow.

Nope I don’t think they are incapable, there you go with those assumptions again you think I have and you don’t, Rita stood up for herself just fine, I just threw in my 2 cents also. Sticking up for, sure if that’s what it looks like.

where did I say shit about a pr?

and finally, yes racist > sexist IMO. haha