ATTENTION LOVE4DICK!

wowowowowo!!! so much win!!!

o i thought u were like 5’5 haha. my bad.

go for the gold brother, no pun haha.

o and Stay sucks haha. sorry. i met phil heath a few years back and omg!!! monster. really puts the term HUGE into perspective.

again, its much more than just steroids.

:rofl

cmon you are telling me you wont hit that?

“small time” favorites lol, chose him becuase hes short… He’s got alot going on and is making alot of doe for how small he is. He was Dr. Dre’s personal trainer as well as other celebrities too which is kinda cool. Think hes got a worked srt-8 too?

PICS or it didnt happen :rofl not really i dont care, but it would prove it.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKIN PETE… [/ < LEAVE IT IN THE GOD DAMN QUOTE TAGS!!!

I MAY BE A FAT PIECE OF SHIT BUT YOU’RE ALL FAGGOTS

[quote=KrazyKid;736248]PICS or it didnt happen :rofl not really i dont care, but it would prove it.

I can show you emails of agencies and shit wanting to work with me but all my shit was internet based and was a monthly thing, my spread is long gone. Even if I DID have them, I prolly wouldnt post them though as my hard work and dedication would be a joke to you and others which would slightly piss me off as I eat sleep and train bodybuilding.

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

firstly quote the right way. :facepalm

secondly sean knows all, he worked at a hospital, DUH!!

there you go with the quote fail again. WTF.:banghead

Honestly I wouldn’t take belittle your spread, giggidy, you work hard to do what you do I can respect that 100%. You means of achieving it I or others might not agree on, and the end result might not be something up my ally either, but hard work and dedication is something NONE of us can kick to the curb. :thumbup

:rofl at you idiots fucking up quotes while complaining about quotes being fucked up

Yeah are you clicking the Quote button, or typing it in long hand HTML style?

If I can make you stop roid usage, I might as well help you use the fucking internet properly!

LOL

When I cut half what you said off and want to quote the rest it always fucks up for some reason… Thanks for the non douchebag words, I apprechiate it.

HAHAH I actually did it right to start and had to deliberately make it wrong on my quote to prove is miss quoted, quote.

Maybe if you didn’t do so many steroids and fog your cognitive thinking abilities up you’d be able to quote properly on the internets.

skiing in the Alpine is gay.

LOL no problem bro. really, I don’t think positively or negatively about ya. Just talking the talk and sharing my worthless 2 cents. :number1

the quote thing… just make sure “[/QUOTE_]” is in there at the end MINUS THE _ AT THE END. thats just there so the tag would be wrong and show up.

+REPSSSSSS you got it!!!:rofl