attention women of the world

Boys, please stop thinking you’re sweet because your car is faster than mine. We all know it’s to make up for your dick size.

:funny: AW man… I love women. “L.S.F. TOUR 2006”

Dear ladies,please go out with me.

Please stop crying after sex… i know i did an amazing… job… but just leave and go home i don’t want to cuddle after words

dear ladies. you’re all too easy. put up a little fight and maybe i’ll like you afterwards.

Girls, when you are talking to your friends about me…please start referring to it as “surprise sex”. Rape is such a strong word.

Ladies, Don’t make us do stuff like this…:eek:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,206274,00.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i’m still sweet

yup, i’m still sweet

:tup:

Agreed, already happened twice. :tdown:

These are the same women that like to bitch and moan, usually to a nice guy about how her current boyfriend never does anything for her/treats her like crap.

LOL at Beck’s comment. :lol:

oh boys, stop telling girls they are perfect for you and then do nothing about it.

girls suck. it’s given we will never understand each other. just accept it.

who the fuck is milkman dan? and i’d totally rock a blazer. it’s cooler than a neon. and you can quote me on that all you fucking want. <3

you act like you just came up with that yawn only been posted on this forum x10000 times :stuck_out_tongue:

this thread is pathetic, rofl

Please stop freaking out when i pull the covers over your head… EMBRACE IT!!

please stop saying I need a condom… they are worthless

please stop asking if this is a booty call… OF COURSE IT IS…

haha

I love using that term
I used it everytime rape is mentioned
I am really looking forward to it catching on

boosted '95 OBD-I neons are kinda badass. but honestly, i wouldn’t rock either :wink: haha, can’t believe you remembered.

:tup:

moving right along

http://www.redmeat.com/redmeat/2005-05-31/index-1.gif

:word:

Dear guys,
Please stop putting the girl on a pedestal and giving her everything she wants to try and get a piece. No girl wants you to be that nice. You don’t date the girl that fucks on the first date, so why should she date the guy that totally gives her everything she wants? Challenge is fun. If you establish that you need to bribe her to spend time with you, then why should she do it for free?

Then maybe i’ll stop getting tempted by hotties with said wuss “nice guy” boyfriends" who want me to go all over their face. There’s only so many times my morals will make me say no to it til i need to start dotting some eyes.

/fin

You need new friends. This post is worthless.

nope … she did it once, i have now stopped talking to her

i fix shitty friendships FAST … i have like zero guilt kicking someone to the curb unless they are an ubr-good friend