Attn: 240 owners

does anyone know where the fuse for the heater core is located? i’m pretty sure its not the fuse box under the hood. i looked in my FSM and it gave a wiring diagram, but didn’t give the location of the fuse box. any ideas?

check the kick panels on the driver/passenger side, I think the fuse box is located there.

its on the driver side right above where you left knee would be when you are sitting in the car. there are also 2 fuses boxes in the engine bay.

like kinda under the steering wheel? do i have to take off any trim panels to get to it? i’m at work right now and am trying to remember how the car is. i know its not the side of the dash that gets covered by the door when the door is closed (thats where a lot of modern cars have their fuse box). where is the second fuse box in the engine bay? i’ve only noticed the one on the passenger side right next to the battery.

check by the air cleaner for teh otehr fuses box in the engine bay. as for the one in the car, ya its above where your feet would go and no you dont need to remove panels. its comes out like a regular fusebox cover except its backwards.

alright, cool. i’ll check the fuse when i get home… hopefully it was just the fuse blowing and i didn’t ruin the blower motor. thanks guys