Attn: +35 crowd

Excellent !!!

That depends on the woman/girl. I knew what I liked before I turned 20… I knew my body very well.

HAHAHHAHA !!!

For some reason it made me think of Chasing Amy

yes yourbody, that just goes to show you did what you needed to do to get relaxed even fi someone wasntarond

:clit: :wackit:

please exit,learn ,then return

and?

nothing just going with what you said. you know your body and thats how most ppl go about. girls that dont know their body obviously suck in bed. you need to know what it takes to get off and pass it on to the partner so they can get you to your point if they arent sure of thier partners

unexperienced partners suck for a good bit of time untill you teach them, if they cant be thought then might just have to let them go

Most woman need additonal stimulation to achieve orgasm. The weiner doesn’t do it.

You ( a woman or a man) need to find the womans g spot and give it a rub. If you have sex, and the weiner is on the right angle so it is putting pressure on teh right spot inside then rub the spot on teh outside… you may have to peel the woman off teh ceiling because that is teh best shit ever.

Note to Eurodad: Be naked and ready by the time I get home from work.

hahaha about eurodad, he wont know what to do when he gets raped tonight

and to the other comment ill let masterbater FB replie to that one

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Don owes everyone, especially Quik, for his soon to be appreciated afternoon delight.

hahahahahahaha, hes going to have to go to the store to get body rub so he can have his disks put back in place

When I was 22 i was with a woman +14 years older than me. It was an eye opening experience. It was also my first time in a woman’s butt. But afterwards when she asked me if we were going to change her kid’s last names… CYA!

As to the sex therapy section of the forum - I saw on another forum where any topic posted in their ‘confession’ section was posted anonymously. It stripped the username and signature from the very first post. It might eliminate some of the eeewww factor if you could do that here. Or even just setup a confession section similar to that to confess whatever.

nah it actually has to do with my member.

This is Exactly how we do it everytime, after shes done, then its play time for me, with certains rules of course, :kekegay: but anywho, my favorite part is when she repositions her knees real quick, and just hammers down on it, i always smile at that point.

So i guess i Have actually, assisted her in reaching Full Orgasism, so not opnly you old cans a tuna are capable of it…
:cuddle:

Bahahaha Is this thread goona lead to some lovin?? haha

Thats great, i might have to go home and get a little work done to… :idb: :boink:

your like that 35+ Year old women on oxygen who offers sex advice…

well that women is like 85+ BUT more experiance is better Burnyd…

Thumb action on the clit FTW,

and some bum action FTW as well S10, thats a beautiful 1st anal action story… ahhhh i guess as they get 35+ they realize the front door is a little loose on the hinges, so they let you start cuming in the back… :idb:

On oxygen? Not me… I’ll offer sex advice to anyone who wants it. I think if I owe it to humanity.