How many people have you had intercourse with?

Changing the normal topics :kekegay:

6-10. just goes to show theres plenty of desperate women out there.

x2 especially the girls that use people :blue:

as long as the penis gets wet, its all good.

who voted 31-35?

:bsflag:

31-35 slowcamaro

:rofl:rofl::rofl:rofl::rofl:rofl::rofl:rofl:

31-35 isn’t hard to accomplish, given a few years. Say #1 is when you’re 16. Meet 2 or 3 cool people a year, a decade later you’re only 26 and you’ve got those #s. Doesn’t even take into account the 3somes on spring break or the 3 different girls in 24hrs during college. Not speaking from experience, mind you…

MY buddy brags hes over 50…meets girls in chat rooms then brings em over to bang. Kinda sick if you ask me…like they’re either all 16 or ugly or both

There are many, many horny women out there. Depending on the nature of your selectivity level, you can get explosive amounts of sex by using the aformentioned chat room technique.

:rofl: :dunno: Quality > Quantity

ok ok…believe this or not, it is the truth. I am not an super crazy looking good guy but I have A LOT of charm, plus I love women. I have lived by myself for 7 years(I am now 25) and for the first 3 years I partied HARD. (almost every night). I hate to say it now but I am well over 60 girls, and I am guestimating about 75. Still no bumps or rashes LOL…probably becasue most were when I was relatively young. I have had 2 girls in bed on about 4 occasions. I do NOT regret this because I know when I am married I would have regret not banging more chicks. I am suprised to see that more of you are not in the higher numbers. I have a few friends that are well over 50 as well.

So lets say I was w/ 65:

15= smok’n chicks
30= good look’n to most guys
10 = not bad, wouldn’t date long term :wink:
10 = wouldn’t be seen in public with(usually after a drunk night at the club or a drunk party at my house)

i’m in the 1-5 catagory because i tend to have long relationships like in the 3 year range

I now date a girl that has been w/ only 1 guy before me. It is great, so innocent. We have been together for 14 months now and live together. Its hard to get used to sometimes and still have urges, but I am slowly getting over it.

35 here and im Trying to achieve althlete status

lol i know a guy thats been with well over 200 girls.lets say he wasnt lucky

I bet the two virgins are, Suncawk and TurboJetta… :kekegay:

selectivity? whats that? Please explain this chat room technique. thanks.

:bsflag:

31 to 35 here but then again who cares :boink