How many people have you slept with?

So I’ve been talking to this girl that I really like and she randomly ask me how many girls i have been with. Real quick I’m 22 and senior in college. What are you supposed to say to a question like that? Regardless of how many girls ive been with what is a good answer? :wtf:

Give an honest answer. If it’s not meant to be, it’s not meant to be.

STFU lie to her and tell her less that you can count them on one hand :kekegay:

I already told her what I did but what the fuck are you supposed to say?
can any ladies weigh in on this?
It just seems like one of those lose-lose situations almost.

this is a lose-lose situation no matter what… every number you give is the wrong number, no doubt… thats a trap question. lol

i would just say, i dunno, 6 or 7?

tell here 50, and laugh. then when she says really, say u dont kiss and tell, or does she want u to tell your friends about what you and her will do if u have relations.

thats how u side step that question. been there and done that./

rape her and then spit on her. then ask her if she has any more smart questions to ask.

never tell a girl the truth.always lie to them

hence why you have no girl.

if you care about her for real tell the truth.

and the pissing match starts right about now. (insert attacks at trey’s response after this post)

:rofl:
sounds like some good advice.

from a girls perspective- tell her the truth. fact is we are no angels ourselves (tho i claim to be, haha). if she doesnt wanna look past your past, to deal with the present and possibly your future, then fuck it. shes not worth it.
all girls are curious to know, but should never ask, either.

bitches need to be dealt with accordingly.

Tell em the truth,don,t be anothe one of those fags(traydawg) and just let em know,if they have a prob wiht it then fuck em…they aint for u man! 8 out of 10 times they lie to you about it to ur face

“i dont kiss and tell” FTW

Girls know. Unless shes an idiot or really doesn’t care, lying will not help. Well… you should shoot high and laugh. Don’t give her a straight answer. Chances are if you ask her the same question she will not answer. Girls are anal like that and will usually take it in the bum.

round it off to 2…

lol

just tell her the truth ken… that youve been gay all your life and shes the first girl on your long road to straightdom.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: LOL

its very early on a very quiet Monday morning at work, and that post made me bust out laughing … :rofl: