How many people have you slept with?

tell the truth…but she shouldn’t ask that question in the first place. The question should be have you been tested for everything. That is whats really important IMO.

When a girl asks that question, she is asking for trouble. Period. So, if you shouldn’t ask, but do, then why should we answer? Argh, I’ve been asked this question before by a girl and it pisses me off… My answer was “I don’t know, I don’t keep count”, and shes says “That many???” when in actually its really not that many at all if I sit down and think about it, I just dont keep count of every girl I’ve slept with, pretty lame IMO.

I can’t say that I have ever asked this question. What’s past is past right? Although, if I did ask and he said something like 180+ I may be a little weary ha ha. I’m in it for marriage material, not a 1 night stand.

:bigthumb:

the truth can kill

I’ve asked, but I have also answered the same question truthfully.

the question isnt the problem, its the assumptions that the other will automatically make from the number you give them.

who cares? its a question. Lie about it. . . or dont… but if you lie now and she asks again- make sure you remember your first answer- because she will.

IMO… Tell the truth - Its better to be upfront then to have one of your friends who might possibly know ramble the truth later… I’m not going to lie - I have asked this question numerous times… My thing with the numbers comes down to if the person has been tested for anything. The past is the past everyone has one if she can’t except that… then well to hell with her

I dont really need to lie. I have only been with 2. Albeit, both were A LOT of times, but only 2. So I am no man whore by any means.

:goyou:

That’s like the “does this make me look fat” question that you get from women. You can’t win so don’t answer it.

Next time you get the question, ask her how much she weighs. If she actually answers it, ask her how much she weighed last year. If she answers that, ask her if she ever plans to get fat. If she doesn’t get the message that it’s a dumb, pointless question by that point, move on to someone that isn’t going to be that difficult to deal with.

I think when a girl askes you this question they usually try to judge you by how many women you have slept with… No matter what you say the outcome isnt going to be good. If you slept with 10 or 10,000 people thats still the past.

Here’s the thing…“not many” is a relevant term. Not many to one person may mean 2 or 3… Not many to another person may mean 20 or 30…

You need to evaluate the situation…

What was the context of the conversation…
Is she asking just in passing… or…
was it a deliberate question because someone told her something about you?

Each one of these contexts calls for a different type of answer.

Only in the past if ya didn,t catch something from them… :booty: Same old thing…if they don,t like what you have to say about the sluts u fucked them fuck em! Throw em to the curb,they are worthless anyway if they have a problem wiht how many girls u fucked or got head off of. Just tell the truth,it pays off all the time.

THX A-HOLE

Truth > drama any day of the week.

Case closed.

Women should not be worried about the number of girls a guy has fucked. It doesnt matter. Guys are programmed to try and fuck as many girls as possible. If the number is low, its not because the guy is nice, sweet, and has too much respect for females to hook up with a lot of them… it just means the guy is ugly, fat, or doesnt have any game and cant get any pussy.

Girls, on the other hand… girls could fuck 3 different guys every night, no matter how ugly, fat, or little game they have. If they choose to fuck lots of guys, its usually because they have low self esteem and/or they are attention whores. Or they were molested/raped or some other sort of fucked up issue that leads to their promiscuity. All of which are excellent reasons to avoid a relationship with a girl like this like the plague.

Cliffs: You cant turn a ho into a housewife.

tell the truth…either she stays or leaves. If she stays then good. If she leaves just because she doesn’t like your answer then fuck the bitch.