What is your number? V. People you've Slept with

the std thread got me wondering… how many people have you slept with…

for clarification purposes, if it crosses the plane… you slept with it

(this is the first poll i posted, give me a sec to figure it out.)

in one of my Psych classes last week, we were talking about the definition of the term “multiple partners,” and apparently by modern American standards, 100 or more is technically what’s considered “multiple partners.” that’s fucking ridiculous IMO…i’m going to ask the teacher where she got such a statistic…but i don’t really doubt it…

this will be dumb if people dont vote seriously lol (not that i care, but the thread can blow up… i just want accurate results in the poll, which is PRIVATE btw)

… 100+ yea thats a little extreme

At one time?

sure if you wanna post that number… but sure to specify that :sario: and how many were dudes :-p

the other funny thing about this poll is people who vote most likely are of a bunch of age groups…

Ie… an 16 year old with 22x under his belt is much more whorish than a 25 year old with 4 under his… i wish this was just plotted on a graph haha

hmmm to disclose the actual number or not…there have only been 2 girls I have slept with that I wasn’t dating…strong moral fiber or something like that…

thats what i was thinking, that’d be alot more interesting. even without names.

hmm

i plead the FIF

This poll includes men…

:cry:

This makes me sad… I used to be such a whore doh.

will’d u catch the germ or something?:fyi:

germ? like an std?

AIDz=the germ

lol. i am not divulging my number, but i would be willing to bet it’s probably more than anyone else on here. EEK.

how many forum members of the opposite sex have you banged???

lol.

confidently say afxtc will knok newman out in this thread that kids a whore

lol. maybe… i’ve never met anyone higher than me. well, i once met a girl who was over 150, but girls and guys can’t really compare.

IB4 JEG says 50