What is your number? V. People you've Slept with

Yea. I know some with three X more girls than me…

It kind of sucks when you get that girl thats like lets date… and then the so how many…

do you just flat out lie to them? or what?

Im going to bet that there are a couple zeros that have read this thread… man up people… lol… nothing to be ashamed of…

and IM CALLING BS JACK… if jeg says that hes lyingggggggg, :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve never lied when a girl has asked me… i’ve diverted the question, haha, but i am what i am…

hahaah at MERCY FUCK… i burst out laughing upon reading that

A+

1. I’ll admit 2 of them were drunk fucks… ugly chicks. One was a virgin so I had too. None of them were fat.

i can only remember 22 names, but theres a few more.

none ugly, 3 V cards, most ever at one time = 4

4, after i broke up with my ex, i banged 3 of her friends (over a period of a year)

still keep 2 of them around

Lies all Lies.

Just wana throw it out there, if you are gunna play around alot. Make sure your safe so your not taking a chance with other peoples lives.

Once a month, I’m honestly not like I used to be. I have nothing to hide, i’ve slept with a TON of girls but I was always safe about it.

Now i’d rather have a gf than be a whore, have a career and i’m in a new city it’s time to settle down. I think…at least if the right girl came along, I thought I found one just realized the distance was too much.

top tenth percentile right now, lol

steve’s last post FTW

i’m +20 but under 30. I don’t remember the exact number…which sucks. I tried going back and counting and I’d count like 17…then five minutes later i’d remember a few more… and so on, then the next day i’ll remember a few more.

I’ve only got 2 “V” cards. I lost my Virginity kinda late compared to todays standards (12th grade 17 yrs old)

but i’m more proud of this : 3 “A” cards.

still trying to figure out how I never met you at Laur/Jamies families house???

when did you start dating jamie? it had to have been right when I broke up with laur…

and oh yea, 3 v cards so far, with a suspected 4th

still doesn’t check for herpes :slight_smile:

like willybeen… might as well bump it

i dont believe 90 percent of the bored i fucked 7 and only 3 of them i would bring out in public

4 V Cards, 1 A Card.

14 total

lost my vcard in 8th grade

Yo seriously cullshit on the 8 pople that said 30+… with all the faggots on this site that mus include gya sex, cyus most of you fucks could meet 30 girls let amlone sleepwith them.

can u type that when your sober?