Attn: +35 crowd

She only has one?

Get her to do at least three and see what happens.

give it to pewter… with comments like this…

I think hes going brokeback mountain. Kind of thing that happens when you go through that mid life crisis.

I didnt put a number on it, or how many, i know when she grabs my hand and says shes going to pass out, i know right then shes has pleanty, wheather it had ben 1 or more, besides, 1 real long good one is always fun to hang on for, its like putting 3 quaters in the horse at wal-mart rather than just 1 hahaha

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA !!! for the 3 quarters.

When she thinks she has had enough… give her one more. You know you had an awesome night when you wake up and every muscle in your body hurts like you were in a boxing match.

Since you seem to know everything about sex maybe you should provide some advice for the rest of us. Tell me something I don’t already know.

he onlys knows it with his hand!

Sex is sex< no matter who or what its with, sometimes it might be wrong, but truth be told, sex is sex

ickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

well, im not sure how to give her another one after she cums that final time she rips my hand and magic thumb off her, not like i can really put it back, and as it is with myself sometimes, the sensitivity is just to much to handle, But at any rate ill try it out tonight.

I bet everybody that reads this is getting some tonight.

if morality, and loyalty, and mariges were not an issuse, id invite newchic, jinx, pewterswife, and throw in Mp3ray for some extra fun, and id show you that <30 is still good for the +35 females. No doubt,

im sure im goona die now, but eh bring it

I don’t think less than 30 don’t know what they are doing… I’m just saying that if you’re over 30 doesn’t mean your too old for awesome sex.

die from who? me?

ummmmmmmmmmmm. There is no final orgasm… I have NEVER not been able to orgasm again.

Well we can talk about this again next year when I cross that threashold…

Ah No,
eruo dad for 1
Pewter for 2
Jinxy hubby the kitchen guy. for 3
and dude from hybrid thats in good with mp3.

Do tell, i asked you commented, i need to know what brings it back around from the one that we stop on, to an additional one,

page 3 or 4 my wife said give us ur wife & u wont,cause ur :scared:of the out cum!:slap:

im not affraid, i just dont want her coming home needing done right, no doubt pewterswife knows whats up, but im thinking shes only requesting this to give peterss the “younger” girl, cause you cant deny that all guys have the fantasy of the younger women

Same thing that that did it the first time… just be more patient… it will take a little longer to come ( pardon the pun)

i get off. end of story :smiley:

You’re less than 30 correct?

:bowrofl: