Attn: +35 crowd

try me

someones getting lucky tonight

3 times is the minimum…I will not accept any less… :blue:

OK… I bang you hard tonight… you’re too tired for hunting in the morning… sounds like plan to me.

way to be the pants wearer!!

hahahah :owned:

:eek: it’s worth a try

:idb:

all this talk of old people having sex it making me kinda sick.

Then go away…

3 evey time? did you ever think that maybe you are an ultrasensitive and that not all women have ultiple or 3 or more, or maybe you just got the stud who deliver this, or i guess i should ask, when masterbaiting do you recieve the same result, 3 or more?

dude yes women do have muliple and over 3. its all in how you deliever it. thats where who knows what comes in. many girls say 3 is the most they had…lol then they wonder why exactly they never had double digits before recent

alot of women admit they have never had an orgasim, not my women, as far as i know they all scored or were extreamly good at faking it, :kekegay:…fuck this

this thread went right down the pooper for less of a better term

with u they fake it,

if you cant tell if a girl is faking or not you shouldnt even be having sex

good call, im goona go cut off my penis right now, im goona donate it to pewter mine+his= 4.5" or rock hard steel

nice to know your around average, even tho the average vagina is 8" deep

really, ive never heard that, do tell how can you get you head up ion a vagina to see where it ends,

if your head is so BIG

hahahaha please tell me youre joking and that you actually knew that

well 1st ive never measured the depth of a pussy, i bottom out, and ive never measured the legnth of my dick either, i dont read the magazines that tell me where to probe or where to rub, i learned from trial and error, like dont try the back door without asking, and take a few short shots before going deep, or my favorite from back iin the early days, the old finger test, and never eat strange pussy, stay high during the rainy weeks, the bridge of the nose is a helpfull tool, make sure you put new batteries in the toys, and always wash the toys before returning them to the toy box.

None of which came from a book or a magazine, and no i didnt know that the average depth of a vagina was 8" thats is actaully rather amazing, and make want to get out the ruler and see how things measure up…