Attn bills home game regulars...

going to the bills preseason game against GB tommorrow, and wanted to know if there is any tips/techniques i should know :slight_smile:

I plan on doing a lil pregaming too, any problems with firing up the grill in the pklot and BBQ’ing some shit before the game starts?

show up about 4 hours ealry bring 2 cases of beer and your all set

lol i thought you were going to say something like “You just wasted your money again”

lol lol

i keeeeedd

Whos going to the 9/11 game? I’ll be tailgating

i’m going to one preseason and on reg seas. working on getting free suite seats form gen manager of deleware north.

no probs BBQ ing. Last season they had a firetruck in the parking lot putting one out

i’ll be in tampa for game 2…ahhh that will be soooooo damn fun

if you know how to handle a grill when you’re drunk, and your friends don’t get too out of hand before you even make it in the stadium (when they’re drunk), I think you’ll be fine. Bring ponchos…or something like that. Chances of rain and stuff.

for one, the tickets were free

and two, your response would have indicated a “Attn Jets home game fans” as a title

kekekekekekekek

Ibban

<---- DD :slight_smile:

“kekekeke”?

Fagor

lets ply cs when i get home

bring something to sit on. those seats will kill your ass. hmm, i live a block away from the stadium. i might buy a ticket and go watch myself.

well, you can still have a few beers before the game at the tailgate party! :slight_smile:

at least a case per person…or a bottle of crown helps for the snow games :slight_smile:

^ remember that for the snow games! Useless today, most important in Nov/Dec. :tup:

Game was :tup:

The Bills are definately looking good.

lol, some drunk ass poured beer on a security guard, and got stomped like 10 feet away from our seats

fucking owned his ass

i will be @ the next preseason and the JETS GAME