Bills Home Opener Tailgating this sunday, Anyone?

Who going? We are getting there early, anyone want to get in on it?

<— this guy

not sure if im drinking or not yet…
i got a little out of control last weekend…
its a gametime decision :slight_smile:

Bill, your not allowed to tailgate if your not drinking.

i know i know :ohnoes: :beer:

how many times have you told yourself “i quit drinking for a month” after a ROUGH night? i did that last weekend.

how many times do you keep your promise to yourself? catch my drift :gotme:

^ I feel you, I tell myself that I am going to quit drinking every Fri, Sat and Sun morning.

Its not going to happen.

I’ll be there, but I don’t know what lot since they changed the lot set up this year

i’ll be there around 9am :slight_smile:

spence… i’ll call you when i get there

there. will be drinking i think. lafengas i think is there as well. funs funs

can i come just to hang out?

Were going to park in the Tundra lot right besides the entrance guardrail. Basically where the B5 is on the map. We will be there probably at 8 am since the lots open 5 hours before the game now.

http://www.buffalobills.com/facility/ParkingLots.html

If you drunken fools want to see the players, go stand above the tunnel around 9:30 when they start floating in.

I will be there at 10ish

ill be near the field house… but im sure i’ll make some rounds to see you guys spence.

you just had to be on the opposite side though…didn’t you

I’m in…i’ll be there.

OMG…josh is going???

my fantasy will come true!!!

edit: all gaying aside… josh, you know where you guys will be?

Oh, you’ll be there? I uh…can’t make it. I have to give my grandma a bath on Sunday. Sorry guys…i’m out.

hilarious…

so how about an answer on where you will be?

i will plan on being in the tundra lot most likely…it is closer to where our entrance gate is, and i think there is more room to play tennis, or throw a football around. i dont care whatever you guys want to do

Ill save ya a spot joe

aight… if you guys will all be over there, i’ll make my way there in the AM from the field house area

word. if you want to collaborate on the tailgating let me know. i dont have a grille, but the ridgleline holds ice and stuff real well