Bills Home Opener Tailgating this sunday, Anyone?

Fuck monday morning is gonna suck

fuck it, lets get drunkkkkkk

I’ll be thur with my brother in law :tup:

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:22,topic:34974"”]

fuck it, lets get drunkkkkkk

[/quote]

:clap: good job staying disciplined

hahahahah little billium

Ok now I am not driving and I have a free ticket to the matrix lot which is lot D and permit only. I think we can still maybe park in the Tundra lot though.

you guys should park at my aunts… its 2 mins away from the stadium, right down 20a… I believe parking is like 3.00 a car.

lmk and I’ll get the addy for ya’s

got to be in the stadium lot to tailgate with the crazy people

21 can’t come soon enough…

i gotta work weekend nights… wish i could make it. fuck

I’m gonna be working shooting some stuff at the Time Warner booth near the field house. I need to be there at 9:30 so maybe I’ll see you guys before hand.

[quote=“BigEd88,post:29,topic:34974"”]

21 can’t come soon enough…

[/quote]

dude…ive been drinking at bills games since i was 18…with cops… no one gives a shit. thats the purpose of a bills game. i love them… every year. get my hopes up. but for the last decade, they are not a playoff team, they are a drinking team. therefore, its a keg party

get your drink on :jam:

should be a good time, hope we can all meet up…

Hope you guys are excited. The atmosphere is already good here. Camping lot is bumping with drinking games and food. Pregame tents for vendors are set up. Get ready for a good time tomorrow! GO BILLS:carnut

aight… well i’ll be there around 7:30 am tomorrow…

who ever has my #… gimme a call when you get there

I’m off… see you guys there

bah were hanging out at home for a bit, I dont have a tent or anything to stand under. Damn rain… Anyone have a EZup I can borrow on extremelly short notice?

i would call bottoms if i didnt think it was too early to call.

um…i have no tent either.

i have an idea. how about you put a tampon in, strap on your purse, stop being a bitch and just deal with the rain?

yeah, we are leving now, i am bringing clothes to chenge into when i get wet.

see you guys there

were leaving in a half hour, should be fun to be out in the rain for 8 hours

lol yeah thats the spirit…see you there