Attn: Blackberry Users

Did your browser upgrade itself today? The browser on my Curve did without prompting me, but it’s 1000x better.

I use opera mini. Is it really that much nicer?

it’s not opera at all. Huge phone-friendly text.

My regular browser icon is missing today. Haha. Could have something to do with this update.

It just went back to the old style

My storm didn’t

Who’s your service provider? Whoreizon?

Yes

i’ve just figured it out:

my phone updated itself, and in doing so toggled on CSS, background colors, and HTML tables. somehow, a few hours later, it reverted to the previous settings (all off).

i have to say that it seems my browsing speed is even faster than it was before, but i don’t know why.

I lost my browser last night on my curve … It just totally went away, and said that it was no longer there. This morning its back and seems a lot faster for some reason

Verizon pushed out an update to the blackberry-z because the suck.

Okay, so I wasn’t alone on my Curve either. Whew. What version of the OS are you guys running? I’m up to 4.5.0.77.

Good luck with your Curves. I had 2 of them corrupt the OS and from Googling around it’s very common (523 App Error I think it was). Went for a Bold, I like it a lot so far. The keyboard is waaaaaaaay better and the screen is amazing… installed GMM though and can’t seem to get an icon up for it, but it’s listed when I look at apps. Still gotta mess around with it.

-TJ

WTF… my browser vanished the other day too… I use Opera Mini, but use the BB Browser to get to weather.com mobile in a hurry.

I am on Beta 4.5.0.97, I dont notice any changes…

Curve on Verizon