ATTN: Brett or any VR6 know it alls

i can do it and have, but im 3100 miles west. its a job, but overall not bad. just kind of time consuming since its buried under everything. and like i said in a previous thread. it might be a crackpipe, but im not sure if anyone has verified it, i can look at it when i return.

Just go on vortex and im sure there is a thread on how to replace the crack pipe and follow said directions

in the bentley it shows you in the thermostat R/R. got the book at my house

AMD is the bomb diggity!

Working on fwd cars sucks. Ive got a PS belt thats squealing like a hurt animal but Ive got no clue how to get my big ape hands in there to change it.

Yo our OBAMA thread got locked up!

Yeah, shitty. Gestapo in full force I guess.

I made a new one

I posted in it.

My VW needs timing belt, water pump and thermostat too, so if you want to make a day out of this I’m in. I toss a few bucks to whoever can do it, Nick, Brett, shortstacks w/e.

my VR6 and Ryans 1.8t at, Brett u could make some good money here. but i will be helping just so u know. im sure ryan will as well. but my garage isnt big nuf with the vette in there so… Ryan, hows ur huge garage sound?

crackpipe?
http://www.seomoz.org/img/upload/Image/crackpipe.jpg

leaking coolant so the fix is…smoke crack. fuck it, want a hit?

when you cant fix it might as well, sure does pass the time until brett is back

My Supra is not currently in it, I can fit one car in my garage. My dad’s two bay would be fine for us probably.

we could do one at a time in my garage.

as long as you are replacing the crack pipe upgrade it to a billet one so you dont ever heave to deal with it again. I replaced my vr6 serp belt and that was a whore because its shoehorned in there. on a mk4 it should be easier, back to the crack pipe, on my mk2 I would pull off the upper rad support and pull teh rad, then you have perfect access to it. I would imagine you could save yourself a bunch of headaches by doing the same.

here is general how to on the crackpipe

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2385488

p.m. me and lmk how much you think you can afford. they are both very straightforward jobs.

im extending my absence from the area i think… maybe moving back here in a couple of months… gti is going up for sale

ill be the first to call bs

once its back together its up for sale, its got to go, i wont have a garage out in WA and i cant leave it in NY. and its not gonna sit outside…its been a garage car since ive owned it. whatever the next owner does it up to them, but i wont feel right parking it on the street… im gonna take whatever is necessesity in the toyota with me and drive out. everything else, like bed and al that ill have out here already, and i need new stuff anyway. so computer and clothes are all ill really need. everything else will be left behind.