ATTN: Brett or any VR6 know it alls

o word my bad

So who is doing your belt and crack pipe?

um…? i need to get a book first. then whoever thinks they can help is more than welcome. i dont have a lot of tools at my house, but my father does.

any takers?

If you want I can help you do it

tword? u have vrsex expierence? well let me get a book and we will tackle it harder than petraznik hits that gravity

Ha ha that sounds like a game plan. I has audi 2.8 timing belt/waterpumpz experience

well i have to get the car in the air first so i can see if i can find where the leak is first. hopefully its someplace easy but i hear this crackpipe is a bitch. im talking like the whole front of the car has to come off. that sucks ass.

the belt, im thinking just the wheel and inner fender. then with ur lil hands and arms, snake ur way up there and bingo bango. in like swim gear.

sean wtf, do my shit

You mean timing chain? If you guys are tackling the timing chains in his car, your in for quite the weekend. Me and Scott did mine in my car and it’s an involved job. You may want to consider doing the clutch too since you’ll have the transmission off to do the chains.

Good call. Pretty standard 100k VR6 service:

All the plastic cooling parts
Timing chains
Clutch

No he just needs his serpentine belt he said. Timing chain is straight forward though

well i offered my services, and never heard back… don’t know whats going on?

He sucks

Will PM/Call you, got busy with some shit.

no audi 2.8s have belts

VR6’s are chains. sean has not any VR work experience.

sean/emanuel
i have a bentley in my garage by the radio, feel free to get it.

sounds good sir. i will await your correspondence.

sean seeing how i dont know where brett has been residing for the past few months, get that will u?

and Fn Shanks, whats your VW expierence? not saying u really need any but i know sometimes german cars u need special tools.

Yea E I will try and grab it tonight when bretts dad is home

Fn Skanks (Pete) is pretty resourceful when it comes to Volkswagen’s too. I can vouch for that.

word, maybe next weekend we can start this shat