ATTN: CustomnSound

first off let me tell you what went on… i told chuck that if he would hook me up with powdercoating that i would get him as much work as i could find him, first couple months went ok, i got my valve cover done for a good price and it looks good…
now he told me to take my wheels off and he would powdercoat them the color of my choice since i got him a bunch of work, so i did… but i never got the powdercoated since everything seemed to go wrong for him, and he said he would powdercoat them he promised, finally i said fuck it and put the stock wheels back on…

Now he sends me this message on my phone and kept calling me while i was at work…
Now chuck, i have no parts of yours! and your name is not on anything of mine…

Now, if you ever leave me a dick message like that again i will personally come to your house (without any parts) and make you bite the curb you fucking peice of shit.
so from now forth DO NOT leave me any messages like on my phone!
thank you and have a nice day :hsugh:

PS: im sure cutty would like to come along for a ride with me

:bigthumb:

i have license to carry :bigthumb:

sounds like an ass beating is in order

Man I’ve only been on this board for like 2 weeks now, and I hate this guy. Shady people suck. Especially when they take advantage of people involved in their community. Car people should not rip off car people…that’s just not right.

well chuck does good work dont get me wrong, but he is acting very shady. and its not right :ugh2:

how is he not banned?/? :rolleyes:

damn we banned that h22a turbo dude back in the day just for being annoying

end this shit!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/endthread.gif

:lockd: