Who Chromes in the area?

Hey guys, i was wondering if you knew of anyone in the area that does chroming? The closer to me the better. thanks

Jon

finally getting the badges chromed?

auto parts stores have chrome paint, would that work?

bills chrome in jeanette is by far the best at chroming he has done many hot rods and jeff volker has got alot of stuff done by him top notch quality good price.

bills did all my stuff top notch and cheap

j/k, customandsound can get shit chromed

Yep i can reasonable prices to… Done on site not sent out

i thought that was for sucking the chrome off??? :eek4dance

There was a thread a while back that talked about good chrome places…dig it up!

C&s

Why ? just call i got the hook up right here …

u got any pics of your work?

go to my webpage

custom and sound is a fuckin thief. if you chorme on site why’d you send my fucking wheels out…you didn;t, you sold them. i’m tempted to run over your business (a shack behind your trailer). you fucked with me now its a must that i fuck with you.

why every forum on the net people get banned for screwing over members in business deals but you can steal people shit on here and get away with it?

hey chad n jim just ask spangs about C&S then youll change ur tune !!!
i dont give a shit wether he donates or not to thisboard word of mouth and personal experience > *

hey just ask spangs about C&S then youll change ur tune !!!
i dont give a shit wether he donates or not to thisboard word of mouth and personal experience > *

I once tried to do business with Custom and Sound and I never recieved a finished product or my unfinished wheels back. I lost out on a near mint set of 1986-1988 chevrolet monte carlo Super sport 15 x7 aluminum sport wheels. On the open market they would fetch aproximately Four Hundred United States of America Dollar Bills… Thank you and Good day fellows.

Please seek assistance of the district justice for help with your problem.