Attn: Cutty

Originally posted by Quik
what electrical work do you need done

Just simple shit, waiting for the weather to stay nice so I can totall strio the garage, paint it then re wire it. Basically as stated a while ago on here this asshole I bought the house off of has teh whole basment, garage, and a shit load of other things all on one 15 amp breaker. That inclues all the electrical outlets and lights together…

He was a fucking moron…

On a side note the car may be waiting on its engine. I got the bike Bug this week and almost bought a GSX today but the bank jammed me up. I have to wait till july now because they have some retarted rules :rolleyes: Especially when they say " its not that you don;t make enough its that you havn;t been paying on the loan long enough yet to pay it off" :rolleyes:

Translation - we havn’t got enough money off you through interest yet so you have to wait till the loan is 12 months old to pay off and get a even bigger loan :rolleyes:

I do remember you offering me help If needed back when I was stroking about my home inspecter and this asshole I bought the house off of so If I run into problme I’ll give you a call :slight_smile: