Attn: Cutty

There is a NICE Monte Carlo SS in the showroom at Day Chevrolet. And while I find myself torn between giving that shithole of a dealership business, or telling you about a nice car, I guess I felt the need to tell you. :slight_smile:

Itā€™s an older body style, like a maroon color. Looks to be in EXCELLENT shape!!! :wink:

what were u doing there???:slight_smile:

sweet. the only thing is if i had a choice i would never drive the burgandy SS, i hate it cause in certain light it looks brown. Thanks for lookin out thou :slight_smile:

Well, I was getting a free oil change, and also getting a recall fixed, and I walked through the show room to take a look at the new Chevy Colorado, asked the salesman if they had one with a 5 speed, 4WD and crew cab, and happened to notice the monte carlo on my way back to the service. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by huskysgrl
Well, I was getting a free oil change, and also getting a recall fixed, and I walked through the show room to take a look at the new Chevy Colorado, asked the salesman if they had one with a 5 speed, 4WD and crew cab, and happened to notice the monte carlo on my way back to the service. :slight_smile:
should traded in the cavi on the SS and rolled with us. :cool:

Originally posted by Cutty
sweet. the only thing is if i had a choice i would never drive the burgandy SS, i hate it cause in certain light it looks brown. Thanks for lookin out thou :slight_smile:

You should go look at it anywaysā€¦ :wink: Just to drool over it.

should traded in the cavi on the SS and rolled with us. :cool:

fuck noā€¦ Iā€™ve had my share of used cars, and an SS isnā€™t exactly a ā€œfamily carā€ (just looking ahead in a few years). :slight_smile:

Originally posted by huskysgrl
fuck noā€¦ Iā€™ve had my share of used cars, and an SS isnā€™t exactly a ā€œfamily carā€ (just looking ahead in a few years). :slight_smile:
the SS is a very safe full frame vehicle, what says family like a back seat that you could make a family in. :69:

the SS is a very safe full frame vehicle, what says family like a back seat that you could make a family in. :69:

:rofl: Iā€™ll just take your word for itā€¦ :wink:

a gbody is alot safer, and has more room then a cavalier. only advantage a regualar cavalier has over a gbody is the gasmileage

My car now breaks often enoughā€¦ I donā€™t need an even OLDER car breaking on me every other day where I have to call Cutty and cry that my car broke again. :slight_smile:

Maybe some day Iā€™ll have a project car of my own. :smiley:

whats wrong with a maroon ssā€¦that was mineā€¦and a piece of shitā€¦

there is also a white one in mascari show room whiteā€¦it looks better than the day it rolled off the showroom floor

Originally posted by Quik
a gbody is alot safer, and has more room then a cavalier. only advantage a regualar cavalier has over a gbody is the gasmileage

that car will be my new winter beater.

My car and her car are done being paid ruffly at the same time along with a personal loan we got when we moned into our house. That will free up approximatly 900 bucks a month. Once that happends Iā€™m buying a truck that has a crew cab and 4 wheel drive. That way we have somthing to haul all the shit Iā€™ll be doing to the house and we can still haul the dog around or a kid and since I have to get to work no matter whats going on Iā€™ll have 4 wheel drive to get me into work. This winter and last there have been days where the snow was so bad that I almost had to get a room in the hospital or the hotel down the road and stay due to working later that nightā€¦

Her cavalier will just be used for a work beater so I can keep my car garaged during the winter.

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
that car will be my new winter beater.

My car and her car are done being paid ruffly at the same time along with a personal loan we got when we moned into our house. That will free up approximatly 900 bucks a month. Once that happends Iā€™m buying a truck that has a crew cab and 4 wheel drive. That way we have somthing to haul all the shit Iā€™ll be doing to the house and we can still haul the dog around or a kid and since I have to get to work no matter whats going on Iā€™ll have 4 wheel drive to get me into work. This winter and last there have been days where the snow was so bad that I almost had to get a room in the hospital or the hotel down the road and stay due to working later that nightā€¦

Her cavalier will just be used for a work beater so I can keep my car garaged during the winter.

but isnt yours just another plain cavalier:dunno:

damn skippy :cool:

but isnt yours just another plain cavalier:dunno:

no I had mine up at miricle mile that night I met up with you guys, remember Brad got owned by the curb :rolleyes:

It has a shit load of money into it and as soon as I get the garage cleaned out and some electrical work done in the garage Iā€™m getting a second motor to build up and turbo to swap in with the future help of Pewterā€¦

x2 :slight_smile:
gotta love the G body !

me and my MC :69:

My car = beater carā€¦ New Truck = MINE!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
no I had mine up at miricle mile that night I met up with you guys, remember Brad got owned by the curb :rolleyes:

It has a shit load of money into it and as soon as I get the garage cleaned out and some electrical work done in the garage Iā€™m getting a second motor to build up and turbo to swap in with the future help of Pewterā€¦
what electrical work do you need done