Attn:Darkstar

Stop posting threads about Bush, no one wants to hear your weed-induced ramblings. Go back to getting pounded in the ass by 1320’s AIDS infested penis, hes getting ancy… :tounge:

he cant see this

whats up,? Is he serving a ban??? :blue:

didnt donate u no0b:tool:

He didn’t donate because he gave all of his cash to the re-elect George Jr Campaign !

Beautiful!!! Even in the mits of Sherrifs sale i’d make my donation, its a good cause, even if im a no0b, and a :tool: as pu tooter :kekegay: likes to call me,

befor u bust up my name,u bettter learn

im a little confused about that one, cause see ive been alot of things here so far, “tool”, “no0b”, “idiot”, and “faggot” to name the most recent, I cant understand why things like that get under your skin, when calling you old, or bald dont faze you? if the tool post stops, the one that follows each of my posts, then i guess the misspelling or pronouniciation of you screen name will then end as well, otherwise i’ll spend every reintroduction from banizm finding a way to call you names, grow up a little, this is
e-fighting, if you cant get down… get out… :dunno:
besides your screen name is Pewter (a color) SS package of your ride, its not like its your heritage, or family name… and if ive got it wrong explain.
have a little fun once in a while, like when you changed my name over to funny shit and ereased my post counter, made this post "firstnbass< :gaysex: > cheeks… remember fun… F-U-N :blue:

:drama:

thats what e=fighting is all about, H.W.I.C what do you drive now that cheeks bought your 240 shell?

silly emo children…and old bald guy :cool:

:hahano: I try to keep the emo shit in here, i figure as long as its in here the boards will not get filled with drama, :dunno: either way i like fucking with people older than me, im tiered of being the old guy. :hs:

this is as incoherent as sloshelbys posts… wtf is wrong with you.

u aint been around long enough to do any of it!move on no0b ! :moon:

Really whats the differance how long ive been around? What does that even matter?
counting days?? wtf is the point. low post count, so.

You og’s here get bent about the new guys cause your so fixated on the past and dont want change, if no0bism is to much to handle then close the gates, dont allow anymore people in.

Lotta good thata do ya, then the same ppl that see your add will always see your ad, and thier will be no point in advertising anylonger cause we all already know what you do, and where you do it.

The no0bs see it and come down to buy a car, or parts. the rest of the gang knows to see you if they need one because THEY are new and see your add!

Whats your problem anyways? You go around busting balls claiming you’ve been here and therfore are privied to do so, but if somebody pops in and busts yours you get all pissy, ? so whats up?

Darkstar is the same way, his pussy leaks and he gets all choked up cause somebody flung shit back at him.
tuffin up a little, take some punchs if your going to be throwin them around so much.
:jerkit:

when you say shelby, do you mean the dude with the neon, cause my posts arnt that bad,… are they?? :dunno:

weakest E fight ever

Actually i agree, but then again who really has the nuts to e-fight admin?? im not looking for a ban…

But if you could send me a link to a good e-fight i’d be intrested in reading one :kekegay: seriously.

archives forum.

i wouldnt ban u in here(unless u said something about my mom,wife or daughters) post away ,but u dont have the time here to bust up my name,just like a job u little fucking cheeks sucking cawk fag :tool: no0b darkstar queer!!! :eek4dance

OHHHHHHHH you just went way to fucking far, thats it old fucker… Its hip breaking time. I cant fucking belive you fucking went thier,
What the fuck were you thinking Kernel sanders, you fucking Aunt Jemima fucking faggot,
your fucking done now,
I will be all over you like spludge on Marry Carries’ face,
How could you call me a “darkstar queer” Thats fucking over the line
Gaundi looking bald old fucker!!!
NEVER compare me to darkstar, never!!
:kekegay:

reminder

its cool though, i dont mind. but parents and kids are truely off limits.