ATTN: Hard-Ass Vespa rider...

Engine and transmission
Displacement: 49.00 ccm (2.99 cubic inches)
Engine type: Single cylinder
Stroke: 2
Bore x stroke: 40.0 x 39.3 mm (1.6 x 1.5 inches)
Fuel system: Carburettor
Starter: Electric & kick
Cooling system: Air
Clutch: Dry automatic centrifugal type with damping plugs

4 stroke?

a few times, yeah. I saw about 6 vespa riders on hertel last night. he was in the pack and mad dogged me as he rolled by.

it was kinda funny

it’s a 2 stroke. they sound like weed wackers.

I keep forgetting you’re in NBuff now.

we should hang out moar.

and, 2strokes can still be fun.

hmmmm

shit yeah

I never count.

:frowning:

wow you have to be kidding me. i would love to cut him off and see what his reaction would be. if he fell, it would probably be funnier.

I don’t even think you’d hurt yourself that bad.

And especially with his scarf and goggles…he’d be safe.

ugh, FGGT move

i no it would be, but it still would be funny. if hes a true rebel he wouldnt stand for it. lol

edit: even better is he wouldnt be able to catch you after. lol

ya his is a 2 strocks and kick start… and runs like poop… for owning a scooter shop you think he would ride somthing that ran better… great advertising makes me want a scooter

why is it a fggt move? why not an asshole move? im not gay or anything. i like my gf and doing things with her. i am also more of an asshole to?

so can it be an asshole move instead?

here i edited for you

:eyebrow:

I think someone is a little insecure with their sexuality

Edit: and I like doing things with your GF as well.

hahaha let me know how it goes ^

I have definitely seen this guy. Super mean muggin, seriously looks like those chopper dudes.

they congregate on the top porch of some house on the west side of elmwood ave, top porch, between w. ferry and highland.

actually there was an article on buffalo rising about them too, I’ll see if I can find it

no pics of the dude though

http://www.buffalorising.com/img/img_entries/w600/21128.jpg

I sold my welder to a dude who owns a scooter restoration shop on Main St. He is on here. Maybe he knows the guy?

ahahahahahaha really a club for scooters do they talk about how pretty the flowers are on the paint

edit: honestly did not even notice the red scooter with the flowers till after i said that.

hahahaha you gotta fucking be kidding me.