ATTN: Hard-Ass Vespa rider...

Lot’s of bad asses ride scooters.
Haven’t you seen any old Morrisey or Smiths videos?
OK bad example.:lol:

45whp Turbo Vespa. Hot

lol what about putting the smallest super charged engine on the scooter! lol i know there is a previous thread about these. might actually be fun to ride then! lol

fat people on tiny bikes make me laugh

there is some cute chicks riding scooters out there. i was talking to one downtown last weekend who rode one.

Am I the only one getting a “mods vs rockers” vibe here?

Am I the only one old enough to know what mods and rockers are?

You just ride a scooter for the ladies?

ill pretend to ride anything for girls attention.

So your getting one?

THATS PERCY OMG!!! and hes in the pic on the roof porch stuffing his face lol :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, i think i want a vespa.lol

stunt’n

white tee and kakhi shorts on the right… man? woman? both?

you should see all the guys in the hood (baily & E. Delevan) riding scooters. Theres an old dude with a lowider/chopper style bicycle that has a wheelie bar on it. Its SICK

that’s sooooo elmwood

x2

Ha!

Nice too see we are being seen. The guy you are talking about it Eric. He works for me part time, and owns a printing company. I drive the stink out of my scooters, and well everything else I own, including a 1970 BSA Cafe racer, and my 1960 thunderbird (just painted today!)

I honestly have no explanation as to why he rides like that, but I do know he is tall.

at one point, I did feel kinda ghey riding, but I’ve been doing it for so many years, that I don’t give 2 craps any more, I get a laugh out the the guys who ride the choppers custom built, by someone else, just to fit in, and laugh even harder when I see a guy riding a full dresser Harley in Flip-flops. It takes a tough skin to ride a scooter, but I tell ya, my business has been booming, I can’t keep them in stock, and have hired a painter just to keep up with the restorations.

Scooterists are an odd bunch, which makes it fun, and not just a bunch of people who all look the same wearing the same outfits, driving very similar vehicles.

Take a look at some the pics from various rallies on www.scoot.net … the one that can’t be missed it Bandcamp, just outside of Pittsburgh
http://scoot.net/gallery/2008/06/pvsc/alltinyindex.html

Enjoy!

he probably bought it from us lol

attn OP,

shut the fuck up

Spelling/grammar check is your friend… at least give the impression you are over the age of 12.

saw someone riding a beat to shit vespa down elmwood yesterday, looked kinda bad ass. sounded real shitty though. beat to shit paint though, which im all about

cruciform: pics of said bsa? also, you didn’t happen to be on elmwood today? I talked to a guy about watkins glen (as he was wearing the shirt) and his buddy said he had a bsa

word percy, post up a few pics of that BSA, those rule hard…