ATTN HONDA/ACURA MEET

yeah if a decent amount of people go, then i will. i dont know how good i will be at driving a stick yet, but should be good enough just to cruise around. and i can bring my friend with a type-s, i dont have a honda anymore though

You dont need to have a honda/acura to come, its cool. Its kind of evolved to an all-car meet. There are about 10 confirmed from another board, then a couple groups of people have told me they’ll be coming as well. So as far as the turnout goes, it can be anything. I’m hoping for a decent turn out, I have some people coming from PSU and Ohio I believe as well.

LESS THEN A WEEK, SPREAD THE WORD. THANKS!

ill roll out if im not in texas. prob bring my friend with his z and maybe a few others

im comin out and bringin a few…

and im tryin to get the word spread, i missed the honda tech meet and i would like to see a decent turnout so grab some friends.

we’ll be out with the fool above me!

Please refer to first post of thread. Thanks.

do you have any idea how long it would last? as in when would the actual cruise be over, in case we have to do something that night…?

i aint gonna hold you to how late you stay. haha doesnt matter to me if you have to leave or anything. and the cruise is only going from cranberry to the burgh simply so we can get some shots in pittsburgh, other then that we’re just chillin down there. id say we’d get down there by 530-6pm…leave whenever? its hard to say, sorry.

Please refer to first post of the thread for updated info.

i’ll be there, probably to eat now that it’s QSL haha

so pnc park around 7?

yeah, when the people i was talking to said red robin i was like wtf. a car meet and we’re eating at red robin?

but yes, the meet evolved and decided QSL would be much better to eat before the cruise!

and pnc park…eh id say 6-630. if were meeting the people that arent eating at QSL around 530 then itd take about 30 to cruise to PNC. so id say about 6-630.

oh and people that are eating, when we meet at Best Buy, go around the barnes and noble and park around back i guess? thats what one of the guys that works there that will be at the meet said. ill probably be out front just in case someone forgets.

not 100% sure im going but i will try to make it. i want to, i just dont know if i will be good enough at driving a stick yet to drive around through pittsburgh haha

My wife will be busy, so I will try to make it…got nothing else going on that I know of.

haha what car do you have now? go learn stick, now. haha

and dyingwish, good shit, hope to see ya there.

PEOPLE THAT ARE EATING: We are meeting at the plaza across from QS&L since Best Buy is being stupid. We will meet there, once we get everyone we will then roll over to OPTION B on the map. UNLESS OPT B is full then we will just park where we were. Depends on whats going on. Im sure it wont be hard to find out where we are.

Here is a map someone posted for me from google:
http://photos.imageevent.com/scottjones/miscimages/hostedpics/Parking.JPG
and for reference:
http://photos.imageevent.com/scottjones/miscimages/hostedpics/Directions.JPG

BEST BUY IS NO LONGER THE MEETING SPOT. ALL PEOPLE NOT EATING WILL MEET @ QS&L. Just look for us, we’ll either be at OPTION A OR B, which is either at the plaza across the street or the back lot.

SORRY ONCE AGAIN FOR LAST MINUTE NOTICE, I talked to the guy that was supposed to have it all cleared up for us and said best buy wasnt gonna happen. Once again, this makes more sense to meet across from qs&l anyway, so we should be good. This should hopefully be my LAST CHANGE.

Everything below is FINALIZED. [unless something else happens.] I’ll be there rain or shine. Forecast looks like the sun is going to stay out for us and be about 80+ degrees so we should be good.
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR FINALIZED INFO
FINALIZED[again]:
Date: August 3, 2008
Time: 3:30pm
Gateway Bank is in this plaza, either mapquest for quaker steak or this bank. both will get you to the same place.

900 Commonwealth Drive
Suite 100
Cranberry Township, PA 16066

http://www.gatewaybankpa.com/page.cfm?id=2388

What were doing:Meeting, Eating, Cruisin.

Bring whoever you want, no stupid shit. We’ll probably already be attracting attention and we dont need any more of it, especially negative. So keep the stupid shit to a minimum.
I hope to see everyone there! If you have any friends with nice cars, feel free to invite them! This isnt going to be a mega meet by a long shot but if we can get a good amount of people out there, that’d be great.
EDIT: We will be going to QUAKER STEAK & LUBE instead of Red Robin to avoid construction. So if you want to eat, meet us at the PLAZA ACROSS FROM QS&L @ 330pm.
From there we will go to Quaker Steak & Lube, this is to avoid loitering issues. If you DO NOT want to eat, meet us at THE SAME LOT ACROSS FROM Quaker Steak & Lube around 5-5:15pm. From there, we will cruise to PNC Park. [about a 25-30min drive]. We will be down there for however long people want to stay til, i can careless.

Thank you for the cooperation guys, hope to see you all there!

QUAKER STEAK & LUBE ADDRESS:

1298 Freedom Road
Cranberry Twp., PA 16066

Exactly how many times do you plan on finalizing this?

sorry. someone from cranberry let me know that there was construction going on near red robin, then someone else who was supposed to find out if best buy was cool with us meeting there let me know that we couldnt. So this should be all squared away now. everything on there is final. sorry for the inconvenience. i shouldnt have posted till i received the info but i guess i was impatient.