ATTN HONDA/ACURA MEET

We are having a mini-meet in pittsburgh, if anyone is in, just shoot me a PM or post here if you’re interested. We’re looking at something in late july on a weekend. Nothings confirmed yet.

http://www.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6044848#post6044848

Thanks.

PEOPLE THAT ARE EATING: We are meeting at the plaza across from QS&L since Best Buy is being stupid. We will meet there, once we get everyone we will then roll over to OPTION B on the map. UNLESS OPT B is full then we will just park where we were. Depends on whats going on. Im sure it wont be hard to find out where we are.

Here is a map someone posted for me from google:
http://photos.imageevent.com/scottjones/miscimages/hostedpics/Parking.JPG
and for reference:
http://photos.imageevent.com/scottjones/miscimages/hostedpics/Directions.JPG

BEST BUY IS NO LONGER THE MEETING SPOT. ALL PEOPLE NOT EATING WILL MEET @ QS&L. Just look for us, we’ll either be at OPTION A OR B, which is either at the plaza across the street or the back lot.

SORRY ONCE AGAIN FOR LAST MINUTE NOTICE, I talked to the guy that was supposed to have it all cleared up for us and said best buy wasnt gonna happen. Once again, this makes more sense to meet across from qs&l anyway, so we should be good. This should hopefully be my LAST CHANGE.

[center]Everything below is FINALIZED. [unless something else happens.] I’ll be there rain or shine. Forecast looks like the sun is going to stay out for us and be about 80+ degrees so we should be good.
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR FINALIZED INFO
FINALIZED[again]:
Date: August 3, 2008
Time: 3:30pm
Gateway Bank is in this plaza, either mapquest for quaker steak or this bank. both will get you to the same place.

900 Commonwealth Drive
Suite 100
Cranberry Township, PA 16066

http://www.gatewaybankpa.com/page.cfm?id=2388

What were doing:Meeting, Eating, Cruisin.

Bring whoever you want, no stupid shit. We’ll probably already be attracting attention and we dont need any more of it, especially negative. So keep the stupid shit to a minimum.
I hope to see everyone there! If you have any friends with nice cars, feel free to invite them! This isnt going to be a mega meet by a long shot but if we can get a good amount of people out there, that’d be great.
EDIT: We will be going to QUAKER STEAK & LUBE instead of Red Robin to avoid construction. So if you want to eat, meet us at the PLAZA ACROSS FROM QS&L @ 330pm.
From there we will go to Quaker Steak & Lube, this is to avoid loitering issues. If you DO NOT want to eat, meet us at THE SAME LOT ACROSS FROM Quaker Steak & Lube around 5-5:15pm. From there, we will cruise to PNC Park. [about a 25-30min drive]. We will be down there for however long people want to stay til, i can careless.

Thank you for the cooperation guys, hope to see you all there!

I’d go…

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43128&highlight=honda+meet

Yeah, that’d be nice if I wasnt on vacation, thus why im creating a mini one. since i doubt id ever get that big of a turn out. Thanks for the link though.

id go too if i am able to

Alright, i’ll let you guys know when a date is confirmed as well as location!

depending on exact date and time me and the girlfriend are in, either in her 2000 EBP Si or my 2000 FBP hatch.

As of right now, we’re looking at going around early August. Specifically, Aug 2nd or 3rd. We’re going to maybe meet up in cranberry and cruise somewhere in pittsburgh. Not exactly certain. We have the idea of eating somewhere as well. Any input from you guys?

Alright Aug. 3rd has been confirmed. Just post in here if you plan to attend. We will start somewhere in Cranberry[possibly meeting in best buy parking lot], we currently have the idea to eat somewhere, not sure yet then have a cruise. I’m thinking to roll into pittsburgh somewhere whether it be Mt Washington or somewhere on the South Side. nothing is confirmed yet except for the date.

Hope some of you can still make it!
-Ryan

i’m down for this if it’s still going on. i didn’t make it to the honda-tech meet but i heard it was nothing too great

im down… u guys should plan 2 put this cruise on the turnpike somehow… ive seen best results with those… that way everyone stays together, noone gets caught up at traffic lights or left behind, and u could fuck around as much as u wanted 2 due to open highway and not gettin caught up in traffic… not to mention well prob have the oportunity to do a lil racin from the roll… i mean hell ill pay 3 dollars or whatever the turnpike fee would be to do that… just an idea…

june was last month :slap:

On AcuraZine we finalized what all we’re doing, hopefully some of you guys can come out as well. Just a note, this isnt an ALL acura meet, there should be a variety there. So pretty much anyone’s welcome. We’re looking to meet, eat then cruise down to PNC park i believe since theres been some people meeting there sunday nights. This wont be too large of a turn out, but the more the better! So i hope to see you all there!

FINALIZED:
Date: August 3, 2008
Time: 3:30pm
1000 Cranberry Square Dr
Cranberry Twp, PA 16066
What were doing:Meeting, Eating, Cruisin.

Bring whoever you want, no stupid shit. We’ll probably already be attracting attention and we dont need any more of it, especially negative. So keep the stupid shit to a minimum.
I hope to see everyone there! If you have any friends with nice cars, feel free to invite them! This isnt going to be a mega meet by a long shot but if we can get a good amount of people out there, that’d be great.

if i get my teg together ill be there for sure prolly with my buddy in his del sol

damn i work at 2…

Call off, haha we’ll be like, in your area.

will prob just meet in the burg tho
lets get a ruff time you plan to be there and were

Note: A couple other cars other then just honda’s and acura’s will be in attendance as well, so if anyone else would like to join, feel free to come!

I think we’re looking to cruise to PNC park since they’ll be out of town or somewhere in the southside. PNC park probably has some better pic opps. So maybe there? Time? no idea… We’re meeting at 330. eating around 4ish, so give er take an hour or so to eat?

sounds good I’d be down for some driving and people