Attn: iroc-z89

YOUR SIG:

there are 3 kinds of people Dicks, Pussies, and Assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you’ve got your assholes. All assholes want to do is just shit all over everything. So pussies might get mad at dicks every now and then, because pussies get fucked my dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. If they didn’t fuck the assholes you know what you’d get? You’d get your dicks and your pussies all covered in shit!

OKAY NOW MY QUESTION:

Did you think that one up on your own, or did you get that from THEDUMBESTTHINGYOULLEVERREADINYOURLIFE.com???

CAT FIGHT!!!

hahah no it’s all in good humor…I just read it and was like OMG this is just terrible… “GOD, COULD I PLEASE GET BACK THAT LAST MINUTE IT TOOK ME TO READ THAT”

It made no sense to me! :dunno:

knowing her that came out her dirty ass mouth. that girl needs some lifeboy

that movie was hallarious… continue the cat fight.

so let me get this straight…you wasted your time reading it…then you wasted even more time bitching about how you wasted your time in the first place…is this correct lol?

hush filfty mouth, i let brian hear your mouth today. told me to give you a bar of soap

lol i know he already told me…and then asked for more pics

that is correct…I saw this lovely long signature ( I figure WOOHOO…this has got to be something good, useful, might-help-the-rest-of-the-world-grow-together kinda sig.) BUT I WAS WRONG. sooooo I figure its been a while for a new thread in the off-topic area today, “so why not”.

lol ok just making sure. well my goal was reached tonight :smiley: …oh and just to let you know none of my sigs will ever further anyone in life, just lower your IQ a bit.

this thread sucks until we see titties

get in line for that request

after a post like that you’re off limits for atleast a week…

haha i need to change my sig more often…

Hey atleast you admit it…I will make sure just to scroll on by next time!!! :burnout:

:owned:

the sig kicks ass keep it

lol i wasnt going to change it