ATTN: Jim P

You guys should roll together…

:rofl

^ would drive

Agreed, Z06 FTW. I have to test drive one. I fear I may sell the Supra after the drive though. :ohnoes

As long as I can buy the Supra for under $18K… :ahh

Negative sir.

i bet with no wheels, engine, tranny, or interior you could get it for around 25k

Word. I’ll throw in interior.

i cant see pic :frowning:

and i just farted :slight_smile:

gangster.

Really?

Thats just redic!

I’m supra retarded…

Whats so special about the 93.5 such as yours that gives it a rediculous value?

As soon as this hit the big screen values on the Supra increased triple fold…

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z130/good2go_2007/supra.jpg

Well, people like Premiere Editions. It’s black, 6 speed. The car would fetch more with a black interior. Has low mileage @63K. Finding clean Supra’s that havn’t been hacked up to shit and have less than 90Kmi is getting near impossible. I’m not saying it’s worth a ton, but it will hold its value if not apreciate.

Meh, that’s true and not true at the same time. There’s a long post about it on Supraforums.

i was obviously joking about getting 25k for a roller. but the engine/tranny itself would sell for close to 10k. people still go right to Toyota to buy Getrag V160/1s at close to 6 grand pre-tax.

I knew this,

but I was simply asking because I know bakariens is a 93.5 and I remember someone saying something about it holding a higher value then some other years

First year they were introduced. Theres a bunch of other differences.

blah blah blah

btw i saw that rusty whip on 20 near LVD when u were up there on wed i passed u and u didnt even fuckin wave !

i had some brazilian chicks in the whip with me and was like OH SHIT I KNOW THAT ***** DRIVING THAT HOOpTY , waved to u… no wave back and the bitches jumped out the car, i was doing 50

blah !

My bad dude!! What were you driving?? Brazillian chicks??? FML!!! PICS NAOW!!!

LOL

no chicks, and i wasnt driver

wat a loooooser

i didnt even wave it was pointless lol

i was in a 350 crew dually u wouldnt of noticed me , i just saw ya and was like OH HEY IM BESTEST FRIENDS WITH THAT GUY

lol nah not really but i saw ya lololo

:rofl :rofl