attn:jimmay watch out for teh vettes

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/wm/151107c6-cbda-4a8a-b59e-53651bc7e579.htm

:repost:

xakillbillion

165 MPH?

What were those cop cars, Crown Vics? Since when do they do 165 MPH?

fuck those trucker guys. they block the road like the own it. good way to get someone killed…i dont just mean the guy in the vette but ppl in general. the police can andle it. i hate those fucks. they do that with construction too, so ppl cant go down to the end to merge:madfawk: :finger:

I dont get what yer trying to say?

the dude spun out all crazy cause those trucker guys were sorta blockin the road. they dont have buisness doin that.

why not,he was not safe being on the roads at those speeds,i dont drive 18 wheeelers,but ever with the tilt bed tow truck or daully with a trailer.ppl in cars suck !! drive something like that than come bitch,u will see!

oh im not sayin the dude in the car is right at all, cause he isnt. but blocking roads like that only makes the whole situation that much more dangerous. its not their job to do that.

he wasn’t going anywhere near 165mph when he hit the trucks or during the entire time of the clip. He may have hit 165 at some point during the chase, but not that they showed.

why not.wouldnt u.i would

lol. no. i’d probly just get out of the way and let the police handle it so i dont cause someone to wreck and possibly die and possibly hurt others.

wussy

Wow…

Just remember next time a 18 wheeler decides to take out a 1/8 mile stretch of gaurdrail just to save yer life and end his…

4 wheelers have no idea what shit we deal with…