Trucks/Trailers/Buses Right/Left lane only

WHY, The fuck do small cars/PU’s in the intended ( listed lanes above ) lane do below speed limit ???

Major fine “we” get outside that lane. Move over and let us pass FUCKHEADS!!!
Unless it’s posted big trucks have a slower speed limit, MOVE THE FUCK OVER !

:mad:

Common sense with numerous signs posted. we have the right to use that lane. Move the fuck over especially going downhill and a decent upgrade to follow.

I don’t care if you can’t achieve the posted speed limit. MOVE OVER. WE WILL MAINTAIN SPEED

Anyone want to argue ? I’m in the mood.

I totally agree with you…no arguing here. I hate rolling road blocks.

Read the fucking signs !

going through the fort pitt tunnels is a great example.
scared going through the tunnel so be it, 35mph at 3am in the slow lane because your drunk or stoned like fico is not up too par going outbound.

big fucking deal the lights are flashing yellow entering, pay the fuck attention to detail, Stopping is rarely done like nonsexywhitechic on a blowjob on a $30 tip.

I agree, except for one point I’d like to add. Most of the time it is a truck/bus that pulls out in front of me & barely is going fast enough to pass the truck/bus in the right lane. Usually they do this on an uphill approach. Then it takes them 3 miles to pass. If there is someone gaining on them in the fast lane DO NOT pull out into the left lane until it is clear.

I drive alot & the above scenario happens to me many times a day.

1: you did not pass fast enough and lingering, the driver said fuck you.

2: Terrain is a key player. Hills are a bitch with heavy loads/ Under powered vehicles.

3: Governors are commonly found on big things.
many are well below 67mph. when 2 trucks try to pass with the same governor. either 1 has to back off ( yeah right :rofl: ) or just have to be patient.

4: big trucks speed up for a uphill approach. THEY ARE NOT FUCKING WITH YOU. driver wants a run for the hill or they will not maintain a decent speed and put on the flashers belowe 15mph below posted speed limit.
can’t simply give it fuel in the middle of a hill like a car.

truck who cannot maintain a decent speed going uphill. snarls traffic behind them. then everyone jumps lanes.

5: driver pulls out in front of you. welcome to our life, you do it too us. your dead and we live end of situation.

I do not linger.

If the trucks are doing 55-60 in the right & I’m doing 70-75 in the left I am gaining on them, they still tend to pull out in front of me. They should be able to determine that I’m the only vehicle in the left lane & maybe they should wait until I pass.

Remember, I used to drive OTR for a while. I know a good bit about how the trucks perform. Just because they are in a big rig, doesn’t mean they aren’t an asshole. Just like there are shitty drivers in cars/motorcycles/etc, there are plenty of shitty drivers of big rigs.

EDIT: as far as governers, if they both have a 67 mph governer, then they should both stay in the slow lane. 67 mph in the fast lane is waaay too slow. If a car is doing 67 mph in the fast lane they should move the fuck over too.

x10

fuck the big trucks. Stay the hell in the slow lane, don’t go into a lane where you cannot go as fast as everyone else. I could care less if you have a heavy load, that should not allow truckers to drive like assholes on the highway.

Yep indeed. Infact a few weeks ago got into it with a driver going to landfill. riding my ass. I did 10mph on the landfill road, tried to pass i sped up. the road is barely enough for 2 trucks.

Parked the truck, he parked behind. ran up to the drivers door gave him some words. I didn’t care if his company ran the landfill.

He knew damn well. i have to untarp and roll the tarp. he unloads before i get done. in his front loader garbage truck. he’s in and out.

No need to fucking rush. noticed the front loaders trucks stay behind now. not sure if anyone seen went on or just coincidence.

when it says clearly trucks stay in “lane” get the fuck out of it. yet you will bitch when you get stuck behind a truck going uphill because a car that fucked that truck going uphill :rolleyes:

get a faster truck

get yourself a driver mod.
you old people need a license test every 6 months.

The only thing I hate about trucks is all the fuckin noise they make slowing down outside my house going into town at all hours of the night even though theres signs “no engine braking” etc. etc.

Truckers don’t(always) listen to signs either, bastards.

Very true ^

Complain at your next town meeting. no need for jake brakes at 3am.

alot of towns forbids heavy trucks in there town before 5am. make it a problem. no need for jake brakes. I roll through residental all the time for short cuts, no need for jake brakes blarring. drivers don’t care.

they will post “retarders” not allowed within town or city limits

but if a company works in that town. only thing will help the jakebrake ordinance aka retarders fico mr. automatic

Yeah they have it posted but it’s a main road through this area so they can’t really ban the trucks all together for any amount of time but I don’t like to hear it while I sleep!

I don’t blame you. Big trucks are annoying, live on a busy stretch of roadway. The town before me and the town after me has signs posted. Even the train horns don’t wake me up :rofl:

No need for jakebrakes for a level roadway for a posted 45mph limit.

just like ricers, some truckers love to hear the exhaust.

Oh common someone wants to argue!

u tell’em shags!!!

Does not matter, different load weights and power from the truck itself determines alot.

Not that simple. one may have a better road speed uphill and gets fucked. shit happens. live with it. we know our role. until another driver flashes us over we are not moving into another truckers way… That other driver may have a greater road speed downhill.

thought you did OTR?

It’s a game on a few MPH that pisses everyone off.
Such in a hurry to be somewhere? should of left 15 minutes sooner.

I defiantly agree… but I will tell you one thing tho that drives me nuts.

It makes me blood boil when there is construction ahead or a wreck and 2 truckers go 2mph side by side so no one can pass them. I could literely take my sig out and blow dudes tires out… I don’t give a fuck if your slow and you get pissed people are blowing past you and you get stuck in the back of the line, sorry about your luck, but don’t block the road. /rant

:rofl: because we do not rubber neck :rofl:

also you ever drive a 8 foot wide truck in a 8.5’ lane???
with men working in the opposite lane???

those construction/LEO/WRECKERS guys don’t look at traffic much at all, you have to look out for them. they are doing their job. the truckers are doing theirs, to keep them safe

separates the proffesionals from the noobs with a barely passed class c.

how does one get so EMO about traffic ?

when razorblades are thrown out of sunroof/t-tops/window.

or

simply fico decides to blow a stop sign.

oh and all lot lizards cause backups, no matter if heather locklear drunk or nonsexwhitegirl is seen