attn: KillerVette

I started this thread so we could conintue the previous posts.

I liked the vid, but it was funny to just see that part, grab your cam and c’mon down here i’ll shoot some vide of so wild burnouts or some quik digs, you could pop off a doughnut on Rt.8 in front of the shop :bigthumb:

Now that cheeks punked out and traded off the 240 i’ll have to borrow it from kolar so i can show him how everything works, maybe we can add him in the vid.
:dunno:

I didnt mean anything negitive by that post, i was only curious. i was waiting to see this.

its the welcome forum,thats why it was closed,so he could come out in the other forums!

ohh no, i understand that completely, i just wasnt finished yet, that is why i came over to here,

:bigok:

its the welcome forum,thats why it was closed,so he could come out in the other forums!

hmmm so thats why you guys close those things.

I was alittle confused as to why it was closed. I get it now.

:beer: :bigthumb:

So how bout it, Ill tape the vid for you. you can do the editing, OR, I’ll drive the car, you tape the footage and edit it :naughty:

Nice viper :kekegay:

They do look really similar now.

ouch.

i think ill go with option A. It will have to wait until after September 8th or so. I work in DC until then

ohh alright,
9/8 or after is cool:burnout:

I wanna see more footage as well…that other vid was such a tease!! :slight_smile:

…and welcome to our humble home!!

I am about finished making my camera mount for the harness bar, so i might get some inside footage in a week or 2

:bigthumb: :bigok: