ATTN: Mountain Bike Crew

ya, ud have to try it. It has good shox, disc brakes the whole 9. Where u from?

I live in VA, so def not going to be able to get it in Buffalo.
Thanks anyways.

why not just re-build your trek for ~400 and make it steller?

I doubt it would be cost effective. About the only thing I’d want to keep on it would be the frame.

Bumping up. I went out this past weekend on a 10 mile through some nice woods. Lots of fun, had a few bumps along the way (front tire came loose and fell off over a bump so I bit it hard got some good bruises to show).

Might pick up an Ironhorse Quantum II tomorrow, any good?

how much and from where?

Used at a shop. 275. It’s the exact on in that video (same size everything).

So after a few times riding it was time to buy one, found a great deal on a brand new 2008 Iron Horse Warrior and snagged it for dirt cheap. :tup:

Hit the trails with it today and big :tup: (I did remove the pedals for some nice non clip ins)

Now take off the reflectors.

Gone already. I also ditched the pedals for some beefier ones as I hate click ins.
(Those can be for sale if anybody is interested they are crankbros)

This was technically a used bike but the guy who bought it didn’t ride it at all (literally it sat in his garage for a year never rode once). I also realized I went against all of my posts going against full suspension but this was quite a steal of a price and came in under budget and so far a joy to ride.

Anybody have a good place for parts, it appears I bent my rear derailer hanger just slightly (somehow I haven’t even wrecked yet) that it’s causing my chain to skip and the shop I stopped at wanted $77 for part and install when it’s 1 screw on a $15 part so I said f that…

Also, learn to use clipless. Once you do you’ll never go back, you lose a lot of power by using platforms.

Big :tup: to the shop the bike was originally purchased through.

The chain had been skipping a lot so I took it in and they said the person who built the bike bent the derailer hanger during assembly so they are reaplacing that, the chain, and upgraded the rear components for free. They rock!

crank bros candy’s, those are awesome pedals.

srsly. Clipless is the only option.

And bumping this to include a new downhill bike I picked up in exchange for the previously posted bike.

Looks beefy. :tup: I just picked this up:

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs016.snc3/12414_724426167148_15716446_40762688_2713103_n.jpg

Someone find me a beginner Trek mountain bike.

Nice, but pretty much useless for around here. Take some trips to Plattekill for some fun on that.

Good thing he doesn’t live around Buffalo.