Attn: NYSpeed Parents or soon to be parents

I know there are a bunch of parents (or soon to be ones) so figured I would ask a favor. My son has attended a few photo shoots at Fisher Price in EA and actually made it on a product/box. The name of the product is Rainforest Friends Deluxe Cradle ’n Swing, pictured below with him in it.

If anyone buys this, or knows someone who gets it PLEASE let me know if I could have the box (or buy it from you). My oldest son made a few boxes but the items were only ~$20. This swing is $140 and dont feel like buying extra swings for no reason…lol.

Appreciate it!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24255[/ATTACH]

Why don’t you call them up and see if you can buy a couple boxes. I’ll spread the word though. My sister in law is pregnant right now. I’ll ask her if she’s buying one.

if I buy or receive one for my son I will most defiantly contact you so you can have the box

If I end up getting one, I’ll let you know. However, it’s not girly enough.

You could do it nicely…

Already tried, no go…they want the $140 to come along with the purchase of the box.

Thanks everyone so far…

lol re-reading this made me laugh, sorry about the spelling error!

This is how I picture it happening.

Buying a swing has got to be cheaper than a professional portrait. Cut out the picture on the box and frame it…cheapskate.

You don’t know what your kid looks like?

i look forward to the day when i can tell my son i have a picture of the first box he got on…

Me too, but I’m figuring it will be when he’s around 16 or 17.

Buy one, and sell it for $120 sans box.

I’m hoping there is some sarcasm in that…
Our family friend is a professional photographer and we have endless professional pics. It’s the point of him being on the box, yes I know it’s nothing groundbreaking but cool to have one.

If not, go fuck yourself : )

i figure i’ll reveal it as part of his wedding toast or something…

If I see any extras laying around work I’ll see if I can snag them for you.

Cool. My kid has been to FP 3-4 times in the last few mos. Only 1 item we have seen hit the shelves but he wasnt on it. Maybe the next one

You missed that one. :slight_smile:

Some of the products take forever to actually release, and some never even make it.
We live so close to EA so for the $50 gift card and free toy it’s worth it. We had ~$500 in GC’s so my son went and picked out the ford raptor powerwheels and bunch of other stuff.

Nope got it