Originally posted by sunhawk08
i got less then 1 month lol

thank you for that Useless Information…

Originally posted by Shaggy
thank you for that Useless Information…
:rofl:

Just got mine inspected there. They are some good guys. :bigok:

you have a pm

yeah its 5K, a year from the date of inspection and u have to have owned the car for a year also.

What is the address again? I see you have since changed your sig. I assume it’s
555 Glenn Street
Washington, PA ???

since thats the addy Bravada 442 mentioned?

555 GlenStreet, Washington PA 15301

724-223-4905

give us a call!

Thanks Spangler. I did get ahold of Mike today and have a time setup to get my truck inspected Thursday! I’m not familiar with Washington so I hope I can find some good directions.

I,ll be up sometime this month spangs to get mine done. I ,ll call ya before hand to get directions and so fourth. And how much would ya charge to put in a steering rack in my car? :blue:

not sure have to have mike look it up in the alldata and see what it books,call mike and ask him he can give you a ruff estimate tell him your a buddy of mine and your a member of pittspeed!

I,ll just talk to him when i go up there,my car is in the shop for a good week or so fr repairs :rant: ,so when i get it back i,ll head up there and give u a ring.

are these directions relatively accurate?

1. Take exit #17 towards JEFFERSON AVENUE(PA-18) - go 0.3 mi
  2. Turn on E WYLIE AVE - go 0.2 mi
  3. Turn on SUMMERLEA AVE - go < 0.1 mi
  4. Turn on GLENN ST - go 0.2 mi
  5. Arrive at 555 GLENN ST, WASHINGTON, on the

exactley!

Thanks to the boys at EMAGE i now have no more clunking and the rides inspected. :blue: Thanks,mike,spangs,mike and justin. :slight_smile:

glad to be able to help you out!

thanks for thinking of us!

I got a couple of others for them to do too.

cool send them down!

ill be down around dec 17th spang !!! i think both cars need to get done

Thanks for all your support guys. The shop is growing and our ability to serve your needs is getting better everyday. We now have two lifts and a nitrous fill station. WE may get a third lift this spring if business keeps up. Keep supporting and we’ll keep growing.

If anybody needs inspections or emissions testing call us at 724-223-4905. We don’t need any notice for something like that and can normally do them immediately. Thanks