Attn: PITTSPEED

I just wanted to take a moment to apologize for anything I have ever said to or about anyone in the past that might have offended them. I know that I don’t think things through before I say them, and sometimes I can hurt peoples’ feelings with the things I say.

Well, I just want everyone to know that I am sorry, and I will work on being a nicer person and not say mean and hurtful things anymore. :slight_smile: :cool:

:grouphug:

:confused: who’s posting under darkstars name???(chad):dunno:

Originally posted by Darkstar
I just wanted to take a moment to apologize for anything I have ever said to or about anyone in the past that might have offended them. I know that I don’t think things through before I say them, and sometimes I can hurt peoples’ feelings with the things I say.

Well, I just want everyone to know that I am sorry, and I will work on being a nicer person and not say mean and hurtful things anymore. :slight_smile: :cool:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:confused: who’s posting under darkstars name???(chad):dunno:

negative, its craig.

negative, its craig.
well i knew it wasn’t u!!!:tounge: :tounge:

lol :owned:

Well those were very nice things to say to us Mike. I’m glad you realized that being a nice guy feels a lot better than being mean to people. :slight_smile:

:smiley:

very well put, i would also like to say if i ever did anything of the sort mentioned above please let me know and i’ll be sure to do it to you more often.

hahahahahahaha

this thread suxors

Originally posted by 1320
this thread suxors

mucho mexican nuts

:smiley: