ATTN:Sat Night Depew hockey players!

hey guys im sure youve been waiting for the post stating when the skate starts again. Well the town has decided to axe our time slot on saturday nights, im sure in a way to cut costs. Our skate was always 1030, they decided to close the rink at 10 on saturday nights now. Fridays are still open reg hours for some reason though. Im askin all the regulars as well as any of my fellow hockey players to help us out in sending a polite email stating your wish to bring back the skate, its almost a tradition of sort as this skate has been a regular thing for alot of guys for about 20 years now, i myself have been playing with this group for nearly 15 years! the email address is info@villageofdepew.org . Please mention the skate time of 1030 PM and the rental has always been under the name Hernji(pronounced Her-Knee). im sure some wont give a shit but hopin enough do. Im sure they could shuffle things around to save a few bucks so we could keep our skate. Thanks guys. Fwd this to anyone you know who would help too!

sent

ugh damn, i was looking forward to this since spring when we had the last skate

do you still have that dvd of the ice bowl?!

yeah somewhere lol. its around in close proximity of my home computer i think

heh. could you just mail it to me? i’ll paypal you whatever you want

Andre Sadoff
411 Ashland Ave. upper
Buffalo, NY 14222

let me know! thanks

yeah just cover the shipping whatever that is

cool. my paypal is nerdigger@aol.com, you can send me a request or just give me yours and the $amt

I’m slowly learning more facts. It has come to my attention that the town pays the current rink guys to work wether the ice is in use or not! Even the guys who work there think its bullshit. The regular wed nite skate has also been axed. So this broad sounds like she’s just on some power trip!

thats pretty lame :tdown:

I need to get back on the skates.
Keep me in the loop.

bump. cmon boys where ya at?!

friday bump. were workin on a petition, will keep this updated.

LMK on that…

was at the rink last night. found out the town pays 3 guys to be there till 130am just to make sure they get their 8 hours in!! WTF!? talk about retarded. they open the rink later in the day than they used to which screws over a couple guys, so thats why the 3 guys are there till late, cuz of the Union shit etc. the woman in charge claims this will save the town 30 grand a year. yet over the summer they put in brand new bleachers, remodeled the restrooms and re didd the walls inside the arena replacing the garage doors with brick. What a cluster fuck.

Guys after a chat with the Mayor of Depew-Barb Alberti and Trustee Monci , they invited us to speak before the Village board om Tuesday October13th at 730 PM. We have a bunch-hopefully all, the regular skaters from the Saturday night skate along with the Wednesday night skate coming to represent our cause at the meeting. The more people we can get the better! PM me if your gonna come or interested in adding your email to the regular status updates weve been having. Thanks! Please spread the word to the other guys here who havent chimed in if you know of them please.

shit…that day is bad for me but ill try to make it…

That’d be great, bring anyone you know who plays(and cares), all ya need to do is stand there and represent the group, we have a well spoken leader spearheading this thing.

ill be at school so i cant make it either. good luck!

i’m down jason, let me know the details.

^any luck finding the winter classic dvd?