Ice Hockey players-wanna skate Sat's.

Starting up this saturday 23rd we will be skating every saturday night at 1030 PM at Depew ice rink. Just about every one is welcome, intermediate on up skill levels welcome. $10 per player thats an hour and a half, if we get alot of skaters then we go 2 hours. Like i said its EVERY saturday night same time, come on down whenever you can make it, the more the merrier! We have two goalies.

it just HAS to be on a saturday night. damn, i already play every saturday night.

oh boy time to find all my equipment…

I’m in! Full contact???

wow, totally didn’t expect that out of your mouth. :rolljerk:

it was a question. so why don’t you lay the fuck off. everything i fucking say has to be a joke to you motherfuckers. I’ve never done a saturday skate outside of a league. so go fuck yourself. can I ask???

http://www.matt-d.com/ghetto/crybaby.jpg

you get so worked up and you play it off like none of this matters.

what leagues our age are full contact?

that’s what i was asking. but to 1988 over there, almost all of them, gotta cut him a little slack.

i didn’t know, not my fault i am clueless to your age group. i play college puck, so what would i know. atleast i’m willing to play. wow. seriously cut me a little slack

im down

The more ice the merrier!!!

um, no its not full contact, some bumping is fine but not to get outta control. No real need for shoulder pads unless your more comfy wearing them. Are any of you guys definate?
Oh BTW there are NO checking adult leagues around here.

shouldnt be a problem for me

didnt you say that last year? :smiley:

yea im pretty sure i did say that last year, but i dont think i had all the necassary equipment at that time…i dont know. anyways, im down this year. i havent played ice hockey in like 4 months (just roller i play), but i should be good after 10 minutes of being on the ice.

You can count me in. Just got the skates sharpened last week :smiley:

Ok cool. You guys will recognize me as one of the goalies( the really good looking one)

Humpday bump.

i’ve never been to depew b4. where would i go to meet u guys in there? do you just pick a random locker room or something? :shrug: